Division Wins

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
with the way we've struggled out the gate the playoffs seem all but lost - and it's only the first week of october - but the one team we did beat was in our division

gannon knows we never beat the lambs or whiners (or chickens) - im hoping he's dedicated his life to this cause because it's the only way we punch our ticket

we have the offensive talent to score - we've seen our abysmal defense shut a team down for an entire half - what we need today is some testosterone in the game plan - both sides of the ball - man the **** up birdgang it's go time

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
today was obviously everything for our divisional chances, we're 2-0 in the NFC West!!

the lambs and the whiners - whiners on the road!

cardinals are 2-3

chickens are now 3-2

whiners are now 2-3 (tiebreaker is ours so far)

lambs are now 1-4 (tiebreaker is ours so far)

Last edited:

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Buffalo in Buffalo, Detroit and San Francisco in SF…. Those were 3 brutal matchups.
Like I said it’s getting a little easier

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
no more division games for another 6 weeks - not till november 24th when we play the chickens - we'll be coming back from our bye week

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
our last 3 divisional games will take place in the last 5 weeks - ending with the lambs and then the whiners for the final game - this division probably won't be decided until week 18

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
no more division games for another 6 weeks - not till november 24th when we play the chickens - we'll be coming back from our bye week

Ya well I'm sorry in advance. We're heading to Seattle for that game. Sorry can't back out it's already booked and paid for. Good news is my nephew moved up there a few years ago and I have never been to a game with him that we lost. So we got that going for us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya well I'm sorry in advance. We're heading to Seattle for that game. Sorry can't back out it's already booked and paid for. Good news is my nephew moved up there a few years ago and I have never been to a game with him that we lost. So we got that going for us.

My brother was stationed in the military in Seattle. He absolutely loved that area. I'm sorry we were never able to visit it as a family.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake