ESPN News just reported..... (Old Thread - March 2005)

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
CorporalCardinal said:
Maybe he's just arguing with the wall with a piece of string attached to a plastic cup.....

Still on hold but laughing my a** of at this. That's just good stuff.

insider1

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
guys i've checked every possible media outlet ... there is just nothing out there. it is all message board rumors and you know what that usually means.....bogus

OP
OP
Skedoozy

Skedoozy

*lurk lurk lurk*
Reaction score
Things are on ESPN news far before they are on the web. Also people are rporting hearing it on Fox Sports radio as well.

We'll see tomorrow or soon, I guess.

Don't shoot the messenger. Oh wait, don't shoot the messenger twice. ;)

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skedoozy said:
Things are on ESPN news far before they are on the web. Also people are rporting hearing it on Fox Sports radio as well.

We'll see tomorrow or soon, I guess.

Don't shoot the messenger. Oh wait, don't shoot the messenger twice. ;)

Yeah, you gotta shoot him once to get him on the ground then walk through and double tap him to make sure he's done.....oh, nevermind, you meant be nice oooops:D

seesred

Reaction score
On channel 12 news tonight on sports they did say that the Cardinals maybe working on a deal for James. There si no sign of anything any other place. Sportcenter talking Flute not James or Alexander. Nfl.com, ESPN, com, KFFL, The sporting news. I think it's nothing and hope it's something.

GBR

In Green we believe

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Still on hold listening to these guys. They're idiots. I'll keep you posted.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
ahh crap. I thought we'd go through the weekend without a hanging. Looks like we gotta get the rope out

:D

I put out a call for Judge Roy Bean. He stated he will be there but I better have a case of whisky and a girl named Lola.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! They just went to another break. The dude I talked to said "wow, that's an interesting question. We'll get you right on."

Shows the love for AZ football...

CorporalCardinal

Look! A Cards fan in Iraq
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Syracusecards said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! They just went to another break. The dude I talked to said "wow, that's an interesting question. We'll get you right on."

Shows the love for AZ football...

That's a GREAT question, we'll get you right on......after the Cards win 7 SuperBowls and send us their SuperBowl rings as thanks for us talking about them in any way shape or form.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
WTF is going on, here. I just jumped on is it real or not. I am totally against paying the Edge 50 mil but if he does sign here then WooooooooHooooooooooo. I love it.

insider1

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
yes. i'm thinking maybe the away number32 james new cards jersey. what do you think home or away? when i buy jerseys i almost always buy away jerseys. white just goes better with everything .sorry i got off the topic there fellas, it's late.

Codeofhammurabi

Cards Fan Since 1971
Reaction score
I might go with the home Warner and Boldin jerseys, and the away Fitz and James. Wow, it is finally cool to be a Cardinals fan.

insider1 said:
yes. i'm thinking maybe the away number32 james new cards jersey. what do you think home or away? when i buy jerseys i almost always buy away jerseys. white just goes better with everything .sorry i got off the topic there fellas, it's late.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
SON UF A ********!!! Someone just beat me to the punch!!!! But they didn't ask if it was actually reported! I'm still on hold but I'm wondering if they had a guy come in to ask.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05