LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I seriously feel like I am just going to die, knowing that was the cardinals best chance to win a sb and our defense blows it for us in the end just a horrible feeling. I won't feel like doiing anything this whole ******** week ugh

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Nauseated? I never knew how much the Super Bowl can suck

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Glass box of emotion........

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God dammit that fing pick by warner in the damn endzone was so huge :(. Game would have been over if we had scored there.,.... dammit dammit

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I was throwing stuff all over my place when fing holmes caught that td pass just disgusting... 3 cardinal players around him and no one can knock it down wtf!!!!!!!

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Say what you will, feel the loss but hey how awesome was the ride? Wasn't this supposed to be a blow out? Weren't the Cards the "Worst playoff team ever"? THey had this thing won with 39 seconds left but fell just short.

It hurts, but once the hurt passes, it was a great season and a great ride.

Anyone that can, show up at the airport to welcome the team back. Show your support!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I'm proud of the team, the fans, everyone.

We nearly shocked the world.

It hurts so so bad but when it wears off I have nothing but love for the team, nothing but love, they had the FREAKING HEARTS OF LIONS all of them, no shame only horrible soul crushing pain.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pride.... Immense Pride.

Bring everyone back. Open the bank and pay these boys the market rate.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Say what you will, feel the loss but hey how awesome was the ride? Wasn't this supposed to be a blow out? Weren't the Cards the "Worst playoff team ever"? THey had this thing won with 39 seconds left but fell just short.

It hurts, but once the hurt passes, it was a great season and a great ride.

Pretty much the way I feel. They acquitted themselves well and I think even the haters will have to grudgingly give them respect.

In the 3rd quarter I thought they were going to get blown out. Definitely a season we won't forget. Unfortunately, only one team can win.

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
The cards have nothing to be ashamed of and for the Cardinals to get to the Super Bowl was a great thing. Doesnt feel good right now. It was easier to take with all those lousy teams then if you just come close. I know that from being a long time Suns fan. Feels like a kick in the groin right now. Got off my phone with my friend who I went with to Pasadena for the 1997 rose bowl. Have the same feeling as I did that night

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
At least we get a better draft pick......... that is the only positive thing that I can come up with at the moment :(

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I don't have any feelings right now... I'm numb... me and family started celebrating too early on Fitz's TD...

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just feel empty. I love this team... but I am just worn out at the moment.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think my condo complex heard me yell out the f word atleast 20 times after Holmes caught that fing td pass.... I"m surprised I didn't put a hole in my door I must have hit 5 times lol

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
Damnit. Simply, damnit.

One minute I am wanting to punch a hole through the drywall (Warner INT just before halftime), another minute I am running through my house like a psychotic burn victim (last Fitzgerald TD), then I am rendered speechless (g***mn Holmes TD).

We were so close. So absolutely f****ng close.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Angry.

Depressed.

Questioning my attachment to the game of football.

In other words, pretty much like the Rams have made me feel since January of 2005.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I feel... Exhausted. I feel thankful. I wanted this to happen soooooo bad, but at the end of the day, I can't let myself fall over that cliff. Its strange to me. In the past I have wound up with broken hands, strained relationships and all that. I am happy that I got to watch the game with my family and that everyone finally understood how much this meant to me. So I am sad, no doubt, but I think I have a new outlook on life. Thanks Cards. And thanks Kurt and the D for sucking ass. Now I am emotionally handicapped. Great.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And now we get to watch the horrible suns play the rest of the year just great to add insult to injury SOB DEFENSE DAMMIT

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I'm da*n proud of what this team accomplished in these playoffs. It hurts to fall short, but this team played with a ton of heart and never gave up.;)