Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also from Wojnarowski.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
However, as Wojnarowski notes the Rockets plan to add Anthony which should help offensively. The loss of Ariza will hurt defensively.

I don't think Anthony is an aid on offense, especially not at this point in his career. He is an inefficient isolation shooter. The only thing he is good at anymore is spot up shooting... which he admits he hates doing.

I think OKC will be better without him.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Anthony is an aid on offense, especially not at this point in his career. He is an inefficient isolation shooter. The only thing he is good at anymore is spot up shooting... which he admits he hates doing.

I think OKC will be better without him.

I don't think Anthony was a fit with OKC either.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy Marcus Smart removed from the amazing Celtics organization and injected into THAT mess?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think he'll ever be a fit in the modern, fast paced, ball movement NBA. He's going to have to totally change his play to fit with the Rockets, they do virtually everything from 3 or at the rim... basically the antithesis of Carmelo's career.

I'm not a fan of Anthony either. However, because he can shoot, this might be enough for the Rockets to scheme him into their system.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Anthony either. However, because he can shoot, this might be enough for the Rockets to scheme him into their system.
But will Anthony play into the scheme?

History says no, and that while not playing the scheme properly he will whine about being asked to.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But will Anthony play into the scheme?

History says no, and that while not playing the scheme properly he will whine about being asked to.

That's the Rocket's problem. It helps the Suns if he doesn't fit. :mrgreen:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem is Carmelo still thinks he's a star and he's clearly not. OKC will be better without him

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05