Gambo says JJ is in the mix for McGrady

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
But leaving Shaq to join Amare and TMac in the city where you have lived before and your parents are still living in your house?

I really wouldn't put too much stock in that. Nash has his whole life to live with his parents in Phoenix, if that's what he wants to do. It's not like NBA players spend a lot of time at home anyway.

OP
OP
J

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Derek Fisher in the right situation, but I don't think this is it. He's not great and breaking down opposing defenses when things I stall in the half-court offense. That's what this team needs from its point guard. They need a guard who is a good outside shooter and can create when he has to do it. Offensively I think Steve Nash is about as perfect a fit as one can find. It's everything else (defense, age, money) that make me question whether he is a good idea.

Fisher would be cheaper, and he's a better defender. He's getting older also.

Joe Mama I just don't think he does the things that they need from a point guard. If they're going to invest in that position

yotes1921

Rookie
Reaction score
Derek Fisher only if you sign T-MAC, all the things you say we need from a PG we would get from T-MAC. I think Derek Fisher because he is a great role player for a PG and he will hit the open shot if they try to double on Amare

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake