Game Thread: Suns vs. Grizzlies

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
I remember reading one of the trade articles that he would be ready to play for this game. It's up to frank to actually put him in there.

frdbtr

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirStefan32
I think Marbury and Stoudemire are going to go crazy tonight. 30 points each, Suns by 15.

I hope someone lights a fire under those two tonight. They played like Zombies in the Utah game.

tommcnabb

The Punisher
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
Anyone going to the game??

If you have their email newsletter sent to you "in the post", then you can print out their latest mailing, take it to AWA and get two free tickets to the game.

--Tom

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Ya I know I was going to mention that. I will not be there today becouse of a party I have to attend. :(

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
If anyone lives in the Tempe area, feel free to stop by the QuikTrip on Terrace and Broadway and let me know the score.

My manager refuses to let my bring a radio into work tonight, effectivly ending the 2 and a half year streak of not missing a game on radio or tv............

I am thinking of parking my car in front of the store, leaving it on the entire time I work, windows down and the radio loud enough so I can hear it inside

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I am thinking of parking my car in front of the store, leaving it on the entire time I work, windows down and the radio loud enough so I can hear it inside

Heh!

Billythekid

All Star
Reaction score
For such an early regular season game, this is really a must win situation.

We've had our chances and been pipped at the post in 2 winnable games and could easily be 3-1, but 1-3 we stand. We need to establish some confidence, right now.

Here's hoping the added bulk of White, inspires everyone to work their asses off on the boards. Rebounding is about effort.

Go SUNS!!! :thumbup:

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jahidi White or no Jahidi White, I do expect the Suns to show us something tonight. The last game left a bad taste in their mouthes and I think now they'll play again like they have something to prove, both to themselves and anybody else who questions the kind of team we can be. The Jazz game was nothing short of nausiating, and if they play like that again tonight, I may never watch another Suns game again, but I fully expect them to come out and, if not blow the Grizzlies out, than at least get a win.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the suns show me some fire I will predict a win but until I see it! The suns win by 8!!! :D

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jake Tsakalidis also had four points and three rebounds in his five minutes of play.

The Suns appear to have a lot more intensity tonight than they did Wednesday.

Joe Mama

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
Marbury seems to be missing a lot of shots lately? What's his average for the season so far? Does he have an injury that we don't know about?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Who doesn't like the Jahidi White trade now? I haven't seen a Sun's center dunk so much in the first half before!! :D

Also, how about Googs attempting a dunk!! :D LOL!!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Jahidi is 4-4, a couple rebounds, and a couple bone crunching dunks!! :D We didn't finish strong, but Memphis is a scrappy team that will make a strong move at the end of halves.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Jahidi is 4-4, a couple rebounds, and a couple bone crunching dunks!! :D We didn't finish strong, but Memphis is a scrappy team that will make a strong move at the end of halves.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Some guys on this board have some crow to eat.

Jahidi White is JUST what the Suns needed, if this game is any indication.

He's annihilating Pau. And, I haven't seen a player back down his man like that since Sir Charles.