Game thread

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
My only question is why it took Green so long to get Shelton in there? Seemed like a no-brainer to me and many of us on this board have been calling for it since week 1!

I wonder if we will ever get the answer to this question?..... There must be more to it than we have heard

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
My only question is why it took Green so long to get Shelton in there? Seemed like a no-brainer to me and many of us on this board have been calling for it since week 1!

Shelton was hurt.....but there may be more to the story.

Let's put some super glue on the arses of AC and Spikes so they'll stay on the friggin bench.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
17 4th quarter points! 34 total points! who are these guys???

great win for the cards!

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mr Bidwill is down on the field to shake hands with Emmitt....

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
BuckeyeCardinal said:
Shelton was hurt.....but there may be more to the story.

Let's put some super glue on the arses of AC and Spikes so they'll stay on the friggin bench.

Not the last 3 game she wasnt-according to him anyway. He stated he didnt know why he wasnt playing and just had to be prepared when called upon :shrug:

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
nice win by the cardinals....i like how we turned it on in the fourth quarter......wear them down, wipe them out.

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
great game

have a good day and it good night from me

and one last time wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Who's this Bridges guy, and how the hell did Green find him as a free agent?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
masterphomeg said:
Maybe he knew that Shelton, alone wouldn't make the difference and that he needed to replace the entire right side of the line...

Or maybe Shelton needed a few weeks to learn to play Right Tackle?

pinnacle

Reaction score
just got home from the game........the saints completely melted in the 4th q....it was hot.

it looked like we could do anything we wanted by running on the right side...a complete shocker.. props to bridges and shelton..

Last edited:

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A great football weekend

An ASU win,a UA bye and a great Cards win.No radio here in North Nogales so thank god for NFL Network and GameTracker. Congrats to Emmitt for tying Walter for most 100 yard games.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
Shelton wasn't ready week 1. Had he been ready he would have been starting. AC is not a starter in this league. DG made the decision to leave him in this long. But he recognized this mistake and had it corrected. That is what good coaches do in this league. They adjust week to week. It was great seeing this at the game today and how it effects the players. They all come to play every play because they know that they have to earn there spot or the coach will not hesitate to yank them. Spikes was pissed he was out of there...but ultimatly he needed to be set down.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks guys this was a bad ass thread! Took me right through the game again!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05