Hey Manu4five

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
So, how's Splitter working out so far? Oh, that's right, you've disappeared. How convenient.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
So, how's Splitter working out so far? Oh, that's right, you've disappeared. How convenient.

Hey elindholm

First, I would like to ask you if you are still in denial and still confident that Splitter will never play in the NBA? :mulli:

Second, he is playing very well! As you know (?) he got an unfortunate injury and missed all pre season games and the first games of the season. He is now worked into the rotation while Pop is managing his minutes. He has already proven to be very good, has quick feet and has learned the complicated defensive rotations quickly. He has good defensive instincts and has drawn a lot of offensive fouls when protecting the rim. Spurs fans agree that we become a better defensive team when he is playing and we are very pleased with what he has provided so far! Of course, when he is fully recovered he will get more minutes and we can't wait....the PnR with Manu is sooo sweeet.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
First, I would like to ask you if you are still in denial and still confident that Splitter will never play in the NBA?

Heck, I conceded that point months ago, but yes, I was wrong about that. Bravo Tiago!

As for the rest of your rationalization, I'll leave it to stand on its own, but I admire your courage in responding.

Manu4five

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks. BTW I don't have time to check all forums of teams all the time. I'm a regular at SpursTalk not this forum. I like the Suns and congrats to a good win against the Fakers. Now I'm off to watch a live bball game full of euro scrubs who can only dream about playing in the NBA.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Splitter could grab 50 rebounds against Phoenix. It's a good time to be a Spurs fan. Have fun with it..

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I guess 18 points (7-10), 5 reb., 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks in 26 min., drawing fouls and playing great D is still not enough?

"Mainly in garbage time," you left out. So no, that doesn't show anything, and I'm sort of surprised you brought it up.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
26 minutes of garbage time? C'mon dude, you're embarassing yourself.
It was against Cleveland and the final score was 116-92... plenty of garbage time and again it was CLEVELAND... I think they're starting Anderson Varejao at center and their backup is Ryan Hollins. Varejao can grab some rebounds, but it's unlikely Splitter was going up against him.

Oh, and it was Splitter's only good game of the season... his next highest point total was 7 against us and 5 rebounds is his season high for a game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05