honestly are spurs fans always this pathetic?

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
signing up on the forum and rubbing it in? first of all i'd never sign up on an opposing teams forum.. but its pretty ridiculous what they are doing now..

i hope none of you will do this when they get knocked round 2 or 3 or even the finals.. don't stoop to that level..

just goes to show you the type of person that would like the spurs..

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
as much i hate the spurs i wouldn't even waste my time doing that.. but i actually have a life too.. so it all makes sense.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
hey titleist why dont you examine what you are doing and realize how pathetic you are as a person.. its pretty hillarious if you think about it.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We wouldnt care how classless Spurs are if the Suns were winning the series.

BTW Phade you're bringing up class after talking about someones mama yesterday and the mods went ahead and erased your post? shame shame

titleist983k

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Starting this thread Phade makes you pathetic. Stop being bitter first then you can talk to me. Again, whatever. LOL

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
We wouldnt care how classless Spurs are if the Suns were winning the series.

BTW Phade you're bringing up class after talking about someones mama yesterday and the mods went ahead and erased your post? shame shame

I would guess we would be doing the same things on this board that some of the spurs are doing if we ended up beating them.

Agloco

Veteran
Reaction score
signing up on the forum and rubbing it in? first of all i'd never sign up on an opposing teams forum.. but its pretty ridiculous what they are doing now..

i hope none of you will do this when they get knocked round 2 or 3 or even the finals.. don't stoop to that level..

The door swings both ways Phade. I assume that you haven't visited the Spurs board yet and seen the number of crap posts and threads started by Suns fans have you?

I'm certainly not excusing the behavior of rude Spurs fans here, but you make it seems as if it's a one way street.

It isn't.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
The door swings both ways Phade. I assume that you haven't visited the Spurs board yet and seen the number of crap posts and threads started by Suns fans have you?

I'm certainly not excusing the behavior of rude Spurs fans here, but you make it seems as if it's a one way street.

It isn't.

ya because we've ever beat you when it mattered.. trash talk is one thing.. pissing on someone when they are already dead is pathetic..

if you all wanna meet up and have a suns fans vs spurs fans brawl sometime i'm all for it.. it'd prob. be a blast..

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score

It isn't.

ps get a life.

Reaction score
I like how you say spurs fans as if every single one of them have the rude behavior as the recent trolls here.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
sorry for not being politically correct f off..

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
We Suns fans will be the last one laughing by the time this series is over. Don't let them get to and just be patient. Suns in 7.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
We Suns fans will be the last one laughing by the time this series is over. Don't let them get to and just be patient. Suns in 7.

lol you my friend are the man..

i wont even be watching game 4 it'll hurt too much to see em be knocked from the playoffs again..

if they do take it to 7 and win .. it'd be more epic than that one boston/yankees series..

boneybones

Reaction score
The answer to your question...No...I apologize for any Spurs fans who come in here and gloat. I agree that it is completely classless and untasteful. I respect Phoenix Suns fans and would never do anything to disrespect them.

A post from one of our admins reads:

"i don't really understand the whole "let's go to the other team's board and see what they're saying" thing.

frankly, i could care less.

it's funny, b/c people get bent out of shape when it happens here, yet it seems lots of SR does it. hmmmm.

I just hope you guys are posting with class on these sites, if at all."

Please don't have an ill judgement of Spurs fans because of a couple of sore winners. Last night I logged onto www.phxsuns.net i think it was and read all 24 pages and I have a new found respect for all of you.

Again, I apologize for the stupid Spurs fans that come in here and gloat and try to rub it in. Here's to hoping you guys can D'Antoni...I'm with you on that one...Good luck on Sunday and also next year...

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
theres some good spurs fans on this board, and some stupid ones.

fortunately the stupid ones get banned pretty fast

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you wished death and injury on their entire team. people in glass houses...

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
you wished death and injury on their entire team. people in glass houses...

if you think that is pathetic than sure i'm pathetic..

when i'm in any sort of competition i want to murder my opponents.. same way i feel about the teams i love..

sorry that i have passion for the game..

and ya i'm def dead ass serious when i say i want them to die over beating a basketball team that i enjoy watching..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05