How Funny........

JAndrews

Rookie
Reaction score
The people on this board are either positive (suns win game 5) or negative ( suns lose game 5). Very little are in between. I on the other hand have yet to see the game. I am wondering how deep Mike D will go in his bench. LB off the bench with Nash, Bell, J Jones, Marion and KT starting. Now Marion will have shift down and guard a 3 or 4 leaving Bell on parker and J Jones/Nash/LB to guard Manu. SOOOO fellas whose is coming in off the BENCH? Burke will spell KT with the double teams more often, Rose will spell J Jones and Banks will get some time. BUT here is the thing, when Duncan is on the bench, who do they have without Horry? Their bigs are not that great, they can rebound and get may be 10 points but what else. I see this game a small ball game at times which may help the SUNS. Being at home and the crowd going crazy look for this to be closer than you may think. The suns are a lot of HEART and just because STAT and Boris are out does not mean the team is done. It will be tough BUT there is a chance. GO SUNS

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
The people on this board are either positive (suns win game 5) or negative ( suns lose game 5). Very little are in between.
Oops! Yep, we forgot about the tie...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05