I'm so F ing confused!!!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
The exact same standards used to deny ND the NC a couple years earlier were ignored to give FSU the NC that year. Not even a freaking split. SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty biased, ehh?

FSU had a thougher schedule and lost one game (a very close game at ND). ND also only had one loss, but they got killed by BC at home.

The FSU-ND could have gone either way, so the only way to differentiate the two team was to look at that one loss. FSU lost in a very close game at #3 team. ND got killed at home to the #20 team. Correct - not even a freaking split!! Huge advantage FSU.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BACH said:
Pretty biased, ehh?

FSU had a thougher schedule and lost one game (a very close game at ND). ND also only had one loss, but they got killed by BC at home.

The FSU-ND could have gone either way, so the only way to differentiate the two team was to look at that one loss. FSU lost in a very close game at #3 team. ND got killed at home to the #20 team. Correct - not even a freaking split!! Huge advantage FSU.

(1) This is complete BS. BC won a last second FG against ND it was a very close game. ND in their Bowl Game beat the UNDEFEATED #1 TEAM in the nation that means HUGE ADVANTAGE ND!!!!!!
Everyone knows they gave it to FSU cause everyone liked Bowden and he was old and despite all the talent he had over the years he couldn't win the NC they figured this might be his best shot. ND was the better team that year. FSU was second best. ND proved it ON THE FIELD!!!!!!

(2) If you don't want to give it to them that year well then give ND the NC in the other year I described! The score by which FSU lost was equivalent to which ND lost to MIA in the other year. Then MIA at home barely won their bowl game while ND at their Bowl Game which was a home game for the other team did win.
Using your logic again advantage ND!!!!

(3) You cannot deny them both years the exact same thing happened both years so one of those 2 years they needed to get it! At the very least a split NC. If you argue against them one year you argue for them the other year. Otherwise you are a hypocrite and using a doublestandard against ND. Understand?

THIS IS A DOUBESTANDARD! ND deserves a NC one year or the other. You pick the year!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
(1) This is complete BS. BC won a last second FG against ND it was a very close game. ND in their Bowl Game beat the UNDEFEATED #1 TEAM in the nation that means HUGE ADVANTAGE ND!!!!!!
Everyone knows they gave it to FSU cause everyone liked Bowden and he was old and despite all the talent he had over the years he couldn't win the NC they figured this might be his best shot. ND was the better team that year. FSU was second best. ND proved it ON THE FIELD!!!!!!

NOT TRUE!!! FSU, NOT ND, beat the undefeated team #1 in their bowl. Get your facts straight.... 11 can confirm this, since the undefeated team was Nebraska.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BACH said:
NOT TRUE!!! FSU, NOT ND, beat the undefeated team #1 in their bowl. Get your facts straight.... 11 can confirm this, since the undefeated team was Nebraska.
Maybe I got the 2 bowls mixed up what happened ws exactly the same the other year
COLORADO was number 1 and undefeated and ND beat them yet cause they lost head to head to MIA they were denied the NC but MIA got. Then the exact same thing happened to FSU but they were not denied. DOUBLESTANDARD.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
What I can conclude from reading this list is that what the Arizona Cardinals need is more U of Miami players. Here's my new Cardinal Mock:

1. Sean Taylor, S, Miami (FL)
2. Vernon Carey, OG, Miami (FL)
3. Carlos Joseph, OT, Miami (FL)
4. Jason Geathers, RB, Miami (FL)
5. Darell McClover, OLB, Miami (FL)
6. Alfonso Marshall, CB, Miami (FL)
7. Kobongo, DT, Nebraska

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Winslow is such a bad character issue that he will drop and slide into the 7th round and the Cards can grab him.

Go for the sweep. :cool: :D

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout said:
Ah, so you admit you won the game unfairly? That's good of you.

Actually, we would have still had to pull it out (score plus get the 2), but there was still a chance, and the refs took it away with a blatantly bad call...again. Like the previous year, when a receiver was tackled on fourth down against Ohio State (before he got the ball)...call goes the other way, we go on to score, OSU may not be champs.

Oh my gosh. You bring back such bad memories. Just when I thought my grief was buried in the catacombs of my grey matter, you, stir the embers.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Another shot of Cuervo Barkeep.

The power of the Big Ten overwhelms the common man. 2 NCs stolen in 4 years. Evil doers. :eek:

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
ND Schedule:
Wash St

P.S. I never called you or anyone here racist - don't put words in my mouth. By the way there are different kinds of racism in the world one kind doesn't mind blacks who entertain them: athletes, actors singers etc. Or the kind who says some of my best friends are black but... Heck there are even blacks who are racist against their fellow blacks Name a white coach who doesn't pile up points but when Ty does it suddenly he has no class? WTF is that?
I have seen plenty of racist attacks on Ty and DG over the years on the internet - are you denying this exists? Hey YOU MENTIONED YOUR WHITE ASS why did you mention colour there???

You lying sack of doo doo. You have called me a racist 14 times in this forum.

I have finally figured you out. Your favorite teams, claimed by you are

Arizona Cardinals - Dennis Green

Minnesota Vikings - when coached by Dennis Green but now hated because he was replaced by the white MIke Tice

Notre Dame - coached by Tyrone Willingham

YOU ARE BUSTED You are the racist. You only like teams coached by Black coaches. You are officially outed.

Nonny Nonny Boo Boo stick your head in a dog dish.

HANFDBB

:eek: :shock: :shocker:

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I like:

(1) Will Smith-OSU-DE

(2) Chris Gamble-OSU-CB

(3) Michael Jenkins-OSU-WR

(4) Darrien Scott-OSU-DE

(5)Alex Stepanovich-OSU-OL

(6) Ben Hartsock-OSU-TE

(7) BJ Sander-OSU-Puntear

Shuesters2

Wind Breaker
Reaction score
Or how about:

1. Steve Jackson RB OSU
2. D. Edwards DT OSU
3. R. Seigler LB OSU
4. J. Newson WR OSU
5. T Euhus TE OSU
6. S. Yiminininini (whatever) K OSU
7. Benny the Beaver MS OSU

Shuesters :p

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Shuesters2 said:
Or how about:

1. Steve Jackson RB OSU
2. D. Edwards DT OSU
3. R. Seigler LB OSU
4. J. Newson WR OSU
5. T Euhus TE OSU
6. S. Yiminininini (whatever) K OSU
7. Benny the Beaver MS OSU

Shuesters :p

Actually I like Seigler but:

:biglaugh:

for just about everyone else except Jackson.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:

MIAMI - A banner making the rounds at Pro Player Stadium on Friday night spoke of a Nebraska game that will never happen.

It read: "Hey Michigan, anywhere, anytime. Sincerely, Huskers." The sincerity translated into a 42-17 destruction of Tennessee in the Orange Bowl.

BTW, Vegas had the Huskers as 17 point favorites in the mythical title game.

Peyton Manning, Jamal Lewis.... No dice fellas.

You must be registered for see images

Ah yes, the 20th century glory days of Nebraska football. :D

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

Minnesota Vikings - when coached by Dennis Green but now hated because he was replaced by the white MIke Tice

YOU ARE BUSTED You are the racist. You only like teams coached by Black coaches. You are officially outed.

HANFDBB

This is a really sick SICK SICK!!! post. My favourite teams are my favourite teams since I was a child. They don't change. NOTRE DAME, VIKINGS, YANKEES, CELTICS, LEAFS.
The Cards are not my favourite team. I want the Cards to win (as long as it doesn't cause the Vikes to lose out) so DG can stick it to all the racists in MIN and elsewhere who degraded and still degrade him! My second favourite team is the Cards only because of DG cause I saw so much hate and lies and racism piled onto him that it made me sick so in the interests of justice and righteousness I want him to show these racists how wrong they are and stick it to them.

BTW never ONCE did I call you a racist. I asked you to prove it and you couldn't! The you said you would drop it but you keep bringing it up.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
wallyburger said:

HANFDBB

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Oh my god - your killing me.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
This is a really sick SICK SICK!!! post. My favourite teams are my favourite teams since I was a child. They don't change. NOTRE DAME, VIKINGS, YANKEES, CELTICS, LEAFS.
The Cards are not my favourite team. I want the Cards to win (as long as it doesn't cause the Vikes to lose out) so DG can stick it to all the racists in MIN and elsewhere who degraded and still degrade him! My second favourite team is the Cards only because of DG cause I saw so much hate and lies and racism piled onto him that it made me sick so in the interests of justice and righteousness I want him to show these racists how wrong they are and stick it to them.

BTW never ONCE did I call you a racist. I asked you to prove it and you couldn't! The you said you would drop it but you keep bringing it up.

Dude you are way to sensitive.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
here look:

vikesfan said:
Wallyburger you are a racist
Told you

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
here look:

Told you

This is fake folks don't believe this! He provides no link to where I SUPPOSEDLY said this.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
This is fake folks don't believe this! He provides no link to where I SUPPOSEDLY said this.
dude, just busting your balls...everybody knows you make love not war

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
dude, just busting your balls...everybody knows you make love not war
you forgot to add to DG's photograph right? ;)

Here is my reach filled ND draft:

1. J. Jones RB
2. C. Watson MLB
3. D. Campbell DT/DE
4. V. Duff CB/KR
5. J. Molinaro OT/G
6. C. Hilliard DT
7. G. Earl S