Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler was not very good today, just good enough to squeak by.

I am expecting better, and know he is capable of better.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bull. He’s slow. I said it before the draft, you could just watch his tape and know he is slow, and then he refused to run the 40.

I don't think he's slow but he's not as fast as I thought he'd be.

He's on a pace for a really good rookie year but I honestly expected him to be more NFL ready than he is.

There's a play in the first half where we had to take a timeout because Kyler was trying to get him and Dortch set. It seemed pretty clear Marv wasn't where he was supposed to be and Kyler tried to move him and after the timeout was yelling. It could have been Dortch but the way Greg reacted seemed pretty clear it was Marv.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sure but Kyler knew who he was throwing it to when he threw it. He just has to not overthrow it and not throw it out of bounds and give Wilson a chance.

I totally agree we need more WR speed btw, just don't think that play was an example of why Kyler just missed it

Well just agree to disagree.
Upon seeing the play again I was wrong.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think he's slow but he's not as fast as I thought he'd be.

He's on a pace for a really good rookie year but I honestly expected him to be more NFL ready than he is.

There's a play in the first half where we had to take a timeout because Kyler was trying to get him and Dortch set. It seemed pretty clear Marv wasn't where he was supposed to be and Kyler tried to move him and after the timeout was yelling. It could have been Dortch but the way Greg reacted seemed pretty clear it was Marv.
He's thinking too much out there and its slowing him down.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It was just the fastest in the game I googled it, 20mph. Not slow but he clocked over 22 in college.

Again I think the kid is going to be great, 4 TD's already but there are definitely some things that have surprised me in a negative way. he's not as fast as I expected, he doesn't win the contested catches nearly as often as I expected him to, and he's just not that "aware" every week there's at least one play where he's clearly not doing what he's supposed to do.

He's on a pace for I think 58-60 catches right now about 900 yards and 12-13 TD"s. Terrific for a rookie but honestly wasn't expecting him to have so many issues
Agreed. I am flabbergasted he caught 2/7 today. His “connection” with kyler is abysmal.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake