Is Kyler Murray the answer at QB for next year and beyond?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Coaches don’t keep their jobs if they aren’t trying to win. I get it. Kyler is perfect and it is everyone and everything around him that is the problem. Poor little $250m snowflake.
Yeah that’s exactly what I said… get serious I didn’t even say he played well ! But don’t let that stop your ridiculous takes. Like I said what’s around you matters, play calling matters, balanced attack matters. Looked great on the first drive then we abandoned that game plan period. No other way to look at it and I never said he played well the rest of the game, if you morons want to put words in my mouth that’s your prerogative. He needs to play better but expecting him to excel in this dumpster fire we are fielding right now is ignorant period! And if you watched the game something clearly happened to his hand which obviously affected his throws and they were messing with it on the sideline.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
In order for me to keep watching I need him out of here. I can’t do another year of the horrible play with his pouty face. I really hope we get Maye. At least he has certain physical tools Murray just doesn’t possess. No point in talking about Caleb since we won’t have the #1 pick.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In order for me to keep watching I need him out of here. I can’t do another year of the horrible play with his pouty face. I really hope we get Maye. At least he has certain physical tools Murray just doesn’t possess. No point in talking about Caleb since we won’t have the #1 pick.
Bye!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we draft a QB in round one, I hope it isn't the "Poor Man's Justin Herbert".

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Minnesotas backups are better than our starters.
Maybe I am missing something but it seems other than Jefferson and Akers they are down one starting lineman. They have a lot of injuries on defense, which is playing pretty lights out. Yes, their backups are better than our starters because our starters are backups, or home on the couch, if they were not playing for us.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol the one was called completely different from the rest of the game but don’t let facts stand in the way…
Don’t let the facts get in the way how many bad passes he threw. Underthrown overthrown, throws into coverage and throwing late.
I get it . You clearly support Murray. That’s okay. But if your going to throw “ fact checks” around , check your own first.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3 YPA. Woof.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
The guy telling you bye if you can’t keep watching cause he’s not going anywhere lol! You must be a huge Cardinal fan right?
You must be registered for see images attach

Side note been on this board since it started and have gone through the worst of the worst with this team. Kyler is one of the first players in cardinals history I have actually disliked a lot.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Side note been on this board since it started and have gone through the worst of the worst with this team. Kyler is one of the first players in cardinals history I have actually disliked a lot.
Oh well you dislike him, sorry didn’t realize that… like I said BYE! If you don’t want to watch don’t, but he’s not going anywhere, sounds like more of a personal issue. Maybe people should relax until the end of the season and let the freaking guy get back into game shape after sitting out a year and having to come to a new offensive scheme with very little weapons or protection? Maybe? If you’re such a long term fan surely you can see what he’s surround by yes?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Oh well you dislike him, sorry didn’t realize that… like I said BYE! If you don’t want to watch don’t, but he’s not going anywhere, sounds like more of a personal issue. Maybe people should relax until the end of the season and let the freaking guy get back into game shape after sitting out a year and having to come to a new offensive scheme with very little weapons or protection? Maybe? If you’re such a long term fan surely you can see what he’s surround by yes?
I’ve also seen what lesser QBs have been surrounded by in the history of this franchise and they have done more. Kyler will go down in cardinals history as a less successful Jake Plummer.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve also seen what lesser QBs have been surrounded by in the history of this franchise and they have done more. Kyler will go down in cardinals history as a less successful Jake Plummer.
Remind us how many pro bowls the Snake had? Kyler has already passed Jake in records set. I get you don’t like him but maybe if your the long time fan you claim to be you’ll remember the drek this team has field in the past. Hall, Skelton, Anderson, Case, Cobb, Stanton, Leinart, the list is forever long and all pale in talent alone! Maybe just maybe give the kid more than 3 games in an NFL system before casting him aside, like many other players in the past if he leaves he will go on to make this organization look ignorant for letting him go! You have to have a team which right now is very questionable…

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Remind us how many pro bowls the Snake had? Kyler has already passed Jake in records set. I get you don’t like him but maybe if your the long time fan you claim to be you’ll remember the drek this team has field in the past. Hall, Skelton, Anderson, Case, Cobb, Stanton, Leinart, the list is forever long and all pale in talent alone! Maybe just maybe give the kid more than 3 games in an NFL system before casting him aside, like many other players in the past if he leaves he will go on to make this organization look ignorant for letting him go! You have to have a team which right now is very questionable…
Oh man, self fail. Remind me how many playoff games Kyler has won? Jake the Snake won in the playoffs with the Cards. Which is more important, pro bowls or playoff performance?

I think my next jersey is going to be a tossup between "Draft Picks" and "Pro Bowls."

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the record never EVER said he is playing well, but there have been good moments and good signs. First drive Sunday, few long balls for TDs in previous games, it’s obviously not consistent yet, But understandable all the same. Long lay off, new system, crap talent, rusty, the list can go on. Point is, to me QB is way way down the list of this teams issues from the D as a whole, the Oline, no WR1, no speed RB, those are all easier fixes than finding a QB that can overcome all that ******** to actually field a winning team!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat