Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Never understood this saying because it’s put in such a negative light. In reality, every QB to ever exist needs a complete team around them to excel.
Not negative at all, and you just agreed with me lol

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
He had an absolute meh game with a ton of garbage time stats to prop it up. The bed crapping was a team effort but Kyler was part of that. It's not like he three fro 350 yards and multiple TDs in a loss. He had 170 ish yards and 1 TD through 3 Qs. Maybe 100 yards or so in the 1st half. He was meh on the road vs an ok team with a bad defense.

Not saying we lost because of Kyler but he was also part of the reason it wasn't a competitive game. This team isn't good enough to withstand meh game's from it's QB.
Completely Agree ! ! !

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
it’s been two years since Kyler has had a 300 yard passing game. We need to accept that he’s not a good QB and hope that we can dupe some team into giving us something of value

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
give it up. It’s year six. At best, he’s inconsistent. The longer we hold onto a sunk cost, the longer we’ll be in this quagmire.
LOL……..Our QB is inconsistent on a talentless team in almost every facet.

You people are unserious

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I describe Kyler as adequate with some big plays ability. An Adequate Qb is not good enough to carry a team on his shoulders.
He is never going to be Mahomes or Allen. He’s middle of the pack with athleticism.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
I describe Kyler as adequate with some big plays ability. An Adequate Qb is not good enough to carry a team on his shoulders.
He is never going to be Mahomes or Allen. He’s middle of the pack with athleticism.
You take the best QB and a top 5 one and say K1 is 16th in the league..

Another unserious post.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

How good do you think he might be with a true WR1 on the field Slanidrac?

Because he doesn't have that right now. Sorry, and I'm not giving up on MHJ by any means.

But what I'm saying is that we don't have anyone playing at the normal competency level of a NFL WR1, and it's slowing down the passing attack.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You take the best QB and a top 5 one and say K1 is 16th in the league..

Another unserious post.
I’m as serious as a heart attack whether you agree with me or not.
We laugh at guys like Cousins but he just threw for 500 and 6 tds. I consider Cousins middle of the pack. By the way middle of the pack could be anything between 12-18.
Apparently you adore Kyler and that’s okay. I no longer do.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
I’m as serious as a heart attack whether you agree with me or not.
We laugh at guys like Cousins but he just threw for 500 and 6 tds. I consider Cousins middle of the pack. By the way middle of the pack could be anything between 12-18.
Apparently you adore Kyler and that’s okay. I no longer do.
I adore the Cards hence why I have gave money watched them and worked for them since 88.

Cousins is a good QB and I would never choose him over K1.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How good do you think he might be with a true WR1 on the field Slanidrac?

Because he doesn't have that right now. Sorry, and I'm not giving up on MHJ by any means.

But what I'm saying is that we don't have anyone playing at the normal competency level of a NFL WR1, and it's slowing down the passing attack.
I don’t know. But Sam Darnold and the Vikings are 5-0 with Jefferson missing games. Sam Darnold!
Without looking, Who is Josh Allen’s #1? How about MaHomes? It isn’t Kelce anymore. He lost Rice and all of a sudden Scantling, SCANTLING, goes crazy.
It’s no secret. The league knows. Keep Kyler in the pocket and you can stymie the offense.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
I don’t know. But Sam Darnold and the Vikings are 5-0 with Jefferson missing games. Sam Darnold!
Without looking, Who is Josh Allen’s #1? How about MaHomes? It isn’t Kelce anymore. He lost Rice and all of a sudden Scantling, SCANTLING, goes crazy.
It’s no secret. The league knows. Keep Kyler in the pocket and you can stymie the offense.
Dear lord where to start.

Darnold was a cast off junk QB before going somewhere with a good coach and talent. Addison, Jefferson, Jones, and soon Hockenson, plus a good oline.

Another unserious comparison.

No one should be compared to Mahomes and that includes Brady. He is the best QB to ever play the game and by the time his career is over it won’t be a discussion.

Josh is good but so far he is Cam Newton with less accomplishments.

K1 plays for a turd franchise that has never been consistent yet you people scream for consistency. It makes zero sense.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I adore the Cards hence why I have gave money watched them and worked for them since 88.

Cousins is a good QB and I would never choose him over K1.
Not saying you would or should chose Cousins. However, it appears the only way Kyler is able to succeed is if all the stars are lined up.
They say Kyler’s athleticism can kill you. You know what else they say? Keep Kyler in the pocket and you will be alright.
It’s said here a million times. Even Kyler supporters say, “He’s got to run to be effective.” Why?

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Not saying you would or should chose Cousins. However, it appears the only way Kyler is able to succeed is if all the stars are lined up.
They say Kyler’s athleticism can kill you. You know what else they say? Keep Kyler in the pocket and you will be alright.
It’s said here a million times. Even Kyler supporters say, “He’s got to run to be effective.” Why?
The stars don’t need to be lined up but he needs more than clowns and a good TE to throw to.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear lord where to start.

Darnold was a cast off junk QB before going somewhere with a good coach and talent. Addison, Jefferson, Jones, and soon Hockenson, plus a good oline.

Another unserious comparison.

No one should be compared to Mahomes and that includes Brady. He is the best QB to ever play the game and by the time his career is over it won’t be a discussion.

Josh is good but so far he is Cam Newton with less accomplishments.

K1 plays for a turd franchise that has never been consistent yet you people scream for consistency. It makes zero sense.
Back to Darnold. Addison was out for part of the season as was Jefferson. Hockenson hadn’t played so I don’t understand how you can even mention him.
Talk about unserious. Are you telling me you wouldn’t take Josh Allen over Kyler right now? I’d like to start a poll on that. Josh Allen has thrown 21 tds….in the playoffs. Less accomplishments than Newton? Are we talking football or fashion?

I wonder just where do you rank Kyler? How many qb’s out there would you consider better than Kyler? This ought to be real interesting.

Last edited: