Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this embarrassment by the Fakers will keep some of their fans away from this board for awhile.

Maybe if you stop talking about the Lakers, we won't be talking in here. Shocking how that works, huh? You didn't talk after game five, and no Lakerfans posted. WOW. Interesting.

If you feel like celebrating the Celtics title like you are C fans, expect to have Lakerfans in your midst for awhile longer. Let it lie, and you'll notice that we really don't care about what the Suns do, unless the Lakers are involved.

Really freaking simple.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Maybe if you stop talking about the Lakers, we won't be talking in here. Shocking how that works, huh? You didn't talk after game five, and no Lakerfans posted. WOW. Interesting.

If you feel like celebrating the Celtics title like you are C fans, expect to have Lakerfans in your midst for awhile longer. Let it lie, and you'll notice that we really don't care about what the Suns do, unless the Lakers are involved.

Really freaking simple.

Donald don't bully it isn't nice.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Really freaking simple.

Really simple!
The Laker's got embrassed tonight. It has nothing to do with love for the Celtic's or Sun's.

People hate Kome and the Laker's!

How hard is that to get through your head?

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my GOD!!! I cant watch anymore. This is getting BRUTAL!!
I am embarrassed not for the Fakers but the western conference

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Well, when you don't pay attention to anything, you'd probably think that.

Dude, get a clue. No one in the friggin organization will give a straight answer on his timetable for a return or his status. Obviously, they are hiding something. His knee probably looks like cut up brisket. I know you and your Laker buddies are dreaming of this "tremendous" front line, but Bynum doesnt look good.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
I will say this:

People were worried about Lamar and Gasol in the front court when the trade occurred. And Im not convinced that Bynum will be a factor next season as he doesnt seem to be getting any better after six months of treatment. I think they have been exposed in this series for being soft. Hope the western conference is taking notes

Bynum will make a big difference. There will be some changes. Odom will be delt. Possibly Walton and/or Radman. Even after a very disappointing loss like this, meaning that they played with no heart, win or lose, it was a good season for us and we should be strong for years to come.

Celts simply wanted it more and our youth showed.

TJ

Reaction score
Bynum will make a big difference. There will be some changes. Odom will be delt. Possibly Walton and/or Radman. Even after a very disappointing loss like this, meaning that they played with no heart, win or lose, it was a good season for us and we should be strong for years to come.

Celts simply wanted it more and our youth showed.

Hmmm.....distinct possibility. I think he has one more year, so he is def. trade bait. But for whom or what??

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Boston as a sports town has had a pretty damn good run. That's what happens when your fans are psychopaths. We in Phoenix clap like seals when Kerr and Sarver make moves and results are glaring.

and as much as I hate the Lakers and am glad to see them go out like a StarWars villain, I am willing to bet they win another title before we do.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have the rights to hate the Lakers they are division rivals after all, but honestly, my wish for the big 3 to get a ring supersede my disdain for PJ's team

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, get a clue. No one in the friggin organization will give a straight answer on his timetable for a return or his status. Obviously, they are hiding something. His knee probably looks like cut up brisket. I know you and your Laker buddies are dreaming of this "tremendous" front line, but Bynum doesnt look good.

What are you talking about? Bynum will be 100% by camp. He had arthroscopic surgery to clean up some burs that went perfect and has been given a clean bill. You are just way off base with those comments.

TJ

Reaction score
"nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!"

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score

Really freaking simple.

C'mon Donald,don't give us that.You are a member of phoenix suns fans forum and you don't care anything about suns?i'm not saying in negative way,despite you're bias about lakers,i enjoy your other thread and posts

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Bynum will be 100% by camp. He had arthroscopic surgery to clean up some burs that went perfect and has been given a clean bill. You are just way off base with those comments.

he is so young and he can't be mentally ready,he'll fear.if the same injury repeats,don't expect much.same goes for Oden

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
he is so young and he can't be mentally ready,he'll fear.if the same injury repeats,don't expect much.same goes for Oden

He will have a all summer and camp to be ready. He also had a injury in HS so he knows the drill. Bynum is not a worry. Moving Odom,Radman, and Walton and getting some defensive minded players will be the concern and priority. Players with some heart!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
He will have a all summer and camp to be ready. He also had a injury in HS so he knows the drill. Bynum is not a worry. Moving Odom,Radman, and Walton and getting some defensive minded players will be the concern and priority. Players with some heart!

And I suspect some team will vastly over pay for odom, walton and radman. Just imagine if LA had a decent GM how dominant you would be.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
notice how hard odom suddenly is playing? what took so long?

Odoms problem is he just isnt very bright.

I have to point out though, that where i come from in the basketball world, it's very classless to keep shooting 3's when up by 40 and mins left in the game. Hopefully some of the younger lakers take this with them and put in the work in the off season.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
damn Vuiachich or whatever never stops pleeding to the refs...hey sasha they don't care you're down by 40 with a min left.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05