Leandro Barbosa is so fast that...

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
when he falls down, he never hits the ground.

meep! meeep!

his farts create a sonic boom.

he makes the Earth spin like a log in water when he runs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barbosa is so fast that opponents just consider themselves lucky if they see the ball drop through the basket.

Ballamania

Registered
Reaction score
he's so fast that he can catch an alley-hoop from half court...........................thrown by himself.

sunsfn

Reaction score
I do not want to break the great quotes here, but just want to say that last night when Barbosa turned the ball over and then got it back and went through about 3-4 lakers to the hoop for a lay-up was a fantastic play!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not want to break the great quotes here, but just want to say that last night when Barbosa turned the ball over and then got it back and went through about 3-4 lakers to the hoop for a lay-up was a fantastic play!

Yes. What a way to make up for a turnover. It was almost like Barbosa was in two places at once and that he casually said to himself, I lost the ball so I better just go and get it back... no problem.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When he turns out the light, he is in bed before it gets dark. Or something like that.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

So fast that even his turnovers turn into steals.

sunsfn

Reaction score
P.S.
The suns had a turnover and Barbosa scored off of it!!
:thumbup:

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's a few

Most of you do not know this, but the Suns actually lost Game 1 to the Lakers. However, Barbosa pulled a Superman and ran around the world so fast that it began to spin backwards and reverse time so he could replay the game.

He's so fast that Superman called him a show off.

He's so fast that Dwyane Wade was forced to give up his nickname.

He's quicker than Al Bundy.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was funny when Kenny Smith took the time to point out nobody was getting in front of Barbosa for layups. As if Phil Jackson and his staff of millionaires didn't understand that, and didn't tell the team what they needed to do.

See, Kenny, I know it's been awhile, but you might remember trying to stay in front of a skinny little kid named KJ. You were about two steps too slow for that, and even Hakeem found himself in foul trouble trying to guess where KJ was going to go. Not even your favorite hip chipper/defender Robert Horry could solve the pre-hamstrung KJ. The Lakers are three or four steps to slow for Barbosa, so unless the Laker big men decide to keep on eye on Barbosa at all times or a Lakers guard not named Kobe gains a few steps before Game 3, it's going to be the Barbosa one-man fast break again and again and again.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...that he can play ping pong by himself.