Lost

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Not ruining it by watching clips!

Can't wait for tonight's show...I think I'm going to have some friends over on the 24th for a little Lost Season Finale Party...

Mike

Between a new episode finally tonight, and the expose on American Idol, it's going to be a good night for tv.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Between a new episode finally tonight, and the expose on American Idol, it's going to be a good night for tv.

Plus Alias is getting good....

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting episode.......

Kinda hard to get back into it, with the lag in time between episodes, but did get a couple of answers..

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Interesting episode.......

Kinda hard to get back into it, with the lag in time between episodes, but did get a couple of answers..

No one likes East Coasters :)

Or people who watch it before we get to :)

Thanks for no spoilers :)

Mike

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Locke's bloody T-shirt at the funeral looked like the Cards new away uniform. The writers must be Cardinal fans.

The Shark

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good episode, but for some reason, it lacked something...maybe because the previews of it gave away that Locke would be shot.

But I could see the end with Sayid coming...next week looks good.

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
No one likes East Coasters :)

Or people who watch it before we get to :)

Thanks for no spoilers :)

Mike

I know - that is why I only posted what I did :thumbup:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Good episode, but for some reason, it lacked something...maybe because the previews of it gave away that Locke would be shot.

But I could see the end with Sayid coming...next week looks good.

Mike

I really think the layoff hurt.

Finding out Locke was the one that knocked Sayid out earlier was interesting....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
I really think the layoff hurt.

Finding out Locke was the one that knocked Sayid out earlier was interesting....

Agreed since I wasn't really watching the reruns I kinda had to mentally "catch up". Good episode, not mindblowing but I think largely due to the layoff.

Loved the preview for next week.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I wanted to see the next episode immediately.

The kid telling Locke not to open it. Locke knows the kid has some sort of power so it will make Locke think twice about opening it.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New episode tonight!!!! Woo hoo! Can't wait. "Don't open it. Just don't open it!" Plus, Jack and some of the others find the hatch. The boat is getting ready to sail. I love this freaking show!!!! CAN NOT WAIT. :tvismylifeandiamaloser:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
New episode tonight!!!! Woo hoo! Can't wait. "Don't open it. Just don't open it!" Plus, Jack and some of the others find the hatch. The boat is getting ready to sail. I love this freaking show!!!! CAN NOT WAIT. :tvismylifeandiamaloser:

:thumbup:

My life stops for two shows: The Amazing Race and Lost!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait - if Locke was shot- how is he still alive? What happened to Sayid?

Havent' watched the show but still curious as to what's going on - can anyone give me a really quick spoiler filled breakdown?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
wait - if Locke was shot- how is he still alive? What happened to Sayid?

Havent' watched the show but still curious as to what's going on - can anyone give me a really quick spoiler filled breakdown?

Bullet only grazed him - Sayid pushed Shannon away at the last minute.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Shannon was going to shoot Locke but Sayid grabbed the gun from her but she still got a shot off. Fortunately for Locke, the bullet only nicked him due to Sayid's interference. Unfortunately for Locke, Sayid knows about the hatch and he wants Locke to take him to it. The rest of the show was basically made up of unoriginal baby humor and catching up after the long absence.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was dissapointed he did not play his the polor bear ate the pilot song. Next week looks great, but this week was slow.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bankybruce said:
I was dissapointed he did not play his the polor bear ate the pilot song. Next week looks great, but this week was slow.

It was a good episode, but still was basically setting us up for the Finale.

It was good getting the background behind Kate's toy plane, and finding out that backstory in more detail.

So Sun is the one that poisoned Michael (meaning to make Jin sick, so he would not leave on the raft). It is obvious she still loves him deeply.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
It was a good episode, but still was basically setting us up for the Finale.

It was good getting the background behind Kate's toy plane, and finding out that backstory in more detail.

So Sun is the one that poisoned Michael (meaning to make Jin sick, so he would not leave on the raft). It is obvious she still loves him deeply.

The plane though, we don't know how it ended up in a safe deposit box...there's still that.

And from what I gathered about the Jin thing, it was still Kate's idea, so she was the one who basically was to blame for it afterall, at least from what I got...

All of this is setting up for the final two episodes...I can't wait...

Mike

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
The plane though, we don't know how it ended up in a safe deposit box...there's still that.

And from what I gathered about the Jin thing, it was still Kate's idea, so she was the one who basically was to blame for it afterall, at least from what I got...

All of this is setting up for the final two episodes...I can't wait...

Mike

Didnt kate kill the guys who helped her rob the bank?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Didnt kate kill the guys who helped her rob the bank?

Yeah, I seem to remember that...and all she got was that plane right?

Also, if you guys remember that night she and Sawyer did the "truth" game...he asked if she killed anyone...and she didn't answer, which meant yes I think.

Did she mean the guy in the bank, or the guy last night who was killed in the car?

Or both?

I seem to think at that moment, she's thinking of the guy in the car...

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

Mike

Yup - still one more Kate flashback, at least. They seem to be going backwards with them:

1) Kate the fugitive - We see the Marshall catching up with her.

2) Kate the bank robber -- robs bank to get plane, which is from the "man I love, that I killed"

3) We now know who that man was - but what did Kate do to be on the run in the first place, and why was her Mom frightened of her? And how did the plane end up in the safety deposit box.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
3) We now know who that man was - but what did Kate do to be on the run in the first place, and why was her Mom frightened of her? And how did the plane end up in the safety deposit box.

What a great scene...she thinks her mom's mouth is quivering because she's happy to see her daughter, or emotional...then she starts yelling for help....wow...

All I can say is from the previews last night, the finale is going to kick some major butt...

Mike

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Also, if you guys remember that night she and Sawyer did the "truth" game...he asked if she killed anyone...and she didn't answer, which meant yes I think.

It was "I never" and, since she drank when he asked, it means that, yes, she did kill someone.