Lost

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
What a great scene...she thinks her mom's mouth is quivering because she's happy to see her daughter, or emotional...then she starts yelling for help....wow...

All I can say is from the previews last night, the finale is going to kick some major butt...

Mike

Yes it will! Daniela comes in. Woo hoo! Sayid asks her what she's doing there. She says the others are coming. What were the three choices she gave them? Run. Hide. Die. WOW!!!! I cannot freaking wait. I love this show.

Crazy how Walt had some vision or something when Locke touched his arm.

I read somewhere that next season the producers are going to get into more of the characters on the island. I wonder if that's part of the reason why we met the science teacher last night.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JG - I think so - with Walt, Michael, Sawyer and Jin leaving on the raft (if it goes) and Boone's death, there are openings for more characters.

Speculation on my part:

It is apparent to me that the raft does not work (if it did, then the show would end, right?).

So......what happens to the four sailors?

Could they wash ashore and find other survivors (i.e. Rose's husband, etc)?

Could maybe they get separated and have Jin and or Sawyer find other survivors? (It would be funny if Jin washes ashore and finds the other survivors, but can't communicate with them).

Walt comes ashore and Locke finds him - they have a special bond.

Apparently, the actor that plays Michael (Harold Perrineau) is having a contract dispute with Lost, so he could be Lost at sea.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THe last 10 minutes or so last night were excellent and the trailer for the next show was pretty cool.

That said, am I the only one finding that they are simply leaving too many storylines open at once? Maybe it's due to the long layoff before the new shows but its' just getting to the point where they have so many unanswered questions that I can't even remember them all.

they keep saying the finale will answer a lot of questions I really hope that's true. I think it would be a mistake to drop a whole bunch more unanswered bombshell questions and then go on hiatus again.

Still love the show and that trailer was so good I wish tonight was wednesday again.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is something important about Walt. Not sure what it is yet. It's like he has some special powers or something. I think he becomes a major character in the coming episodes.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
THe last 10 minutes or so last night were excellent and the trailer for the next show was pretty cool.

That said, am I the only one finding that they are simply leaving too many storylines open at once? Maybe it's due to the long layoff before the new shows but its' just getting to the point where they have so many unanswered questions that I can't even remember them all.

they keep saying the finale will answer a lot of questions I really hope that's true. I think it would be a mistake to drop a whole bunch more unanswered bombshell questions and then go on hiatus again.

Still love the show and that trailer was so good I wish tonight was wednesday again.

Russ, it's obvious, at least to me, that many of these questions are going to come to a head in the finale, or maybe be answered to a point...

This last episode was a good example...seemed like a bunch of things were done that seem to be awaiting resolution in the finale...

Mike

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
There is something important about Walt. Not sure what it is yet. It's like he has some special powers or something. I think he becomes a major character in the coming episodes.

Yeah. In the flashbacks his step father said there was just something about him. I think someone else in the flashbacks had said that, too.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, tonight starts the Lost Season Finale...with part one of Exodus...

Can't wait...gonna be awesome!

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Well, tonight starts the Lost Season Finale...with part one of Exodus...

Can't wait...gonna be awesome!

Mike

:thumbup:

Excited myself!

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great episode. What do you think about this?

For the big finale, the rafters come across another part of the island and find the tail section of the plane and more survivors, probably Michelle Rodriguez’ character or something. She was sitting in seat 42F, Jack in 23B - the numbers are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Hmm...

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
Great episode. What do you think about this?

For the big finale, the rafters come across another part of the island and find the tail section of the plane and more survivors, probably Michelle Rodriguez’ character or something. She was sitting in seat 42F, Jack in 23B - the numbers are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Hmm...

That is very possible, cause it looked like from the previews that Sawyer was back on the island.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1) I would bet they do find other survivors - they didn't introduce Michelle Rodriguez for nothing - and the 23/42 seat would leave us to believe that, as well as Rose's husband would be with that other group.

2) Since there is another season, I have to assume the raft doesn't make it

Great episode - loved the way they are starting to weave together the stories of how they all got on the flight.

Shannon, back when she was a ******, turning in Sayid, now liking him.

Very touching when Walt gave Shannon his dog...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
F'ing Cox DVR was out of memory so it didn't record. Episode recap por favor.
Bump for the recap.

Or if there's a website where I could get the synopsis?

Or if there's anybody in the East Valley that happened to record it and wouldn't mind me borrowing the VHS?

Anybody?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Bump for the recap.

Or if there's anybody in the East Valley that happened to record it and wouldn't mind me borrowing the VHS?

Anybody?

http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/

It is not posted yet - should be soon. Transcripts for all episodes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
Bump for the recap.

Anybody?

From memory last minute prep to get the raft ready when in walks the french woman saying they're coming. She tells how she saw black smoke right before "they" stole her baby and now they're coming to "take all of you." Later Walt points and they all see black smoke.

Group goes with Frenchie to the Black Rock to retrieve dynamite, they hear the monster, she tells them its a "security system". Jack says "to protect what?", the Island she says. The black rock turns out to be a boat, presumbaly the one she was marooned on the island from.

Various flashbacks show Shannon in the airport with Boone, Sayid leaves his bag on a chair next to her and asks her to watch it, she says yeah whatever. Then she and Boone walk off together and she tells security that "some Arab guy just put a bag down on a chair and walked off."

Sawyer tells Jack the story of meeting his dad in Australia in the bar, tells him what his dad said about how he was wrong and wanted to call his son and tell him. They parted friends.

We see Kate in custody being grilled and the marshal explaining how she got people to help her steal the toy airplane and then put a bullet in the guys head.

At the end they get the raft in the water and take off, they have some sonar that Sayid rigged from the plane. Preview shows they pick up something on sonar.

I'm sure there's a site that'll have a better rundown it's hard to keep things in order when writing something off the cuff like this.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ - I don't think that the Black Rock was Danielle's ship - it looked like an old Spanish Galleon. Maybe it shipwrecked centuries ago, and the others are the descendents?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Black Rock

Attachments

• normal_exoduspart1-739.jpg
    normal_exoduspart1-739.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 102

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Russ - I don't think that the Black Rock was Danielle's ship - it looked like an old Spanish Galleon. Maybe it shipwrecked centuries ago, and the others are the descendents?

actually after I wrote that I nearly went back and edited that part because i agree it wasn't likely her boat. The only reason I said that was would an old ship have dynamite, but of course it's more likely she just stashed HER dynamite there.

So yes I agree not her boat.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it necessarily looked like Sawyer was back on the Island...looked more like it was just dark on the boat with a fire going...

Anyways, awesome episode, setting a lot of things up for next week.

Seemed to go by too fast...

Mike