Lost

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
As I said before, I'm just now watching the show as they replay it.

Wow. I'm hooked. What a great show.

Awesome! Glad people are getting hooked over the summer!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Fischer King is as well...

Mike

I got a few people at work hooked too - they have been watching all summer. I have to keep my mouth shut and not spoil things for them.

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Books

From The Lost Fan Blog :Lost will have two novels released in the fall. They are:

1- Lost: Endangered Species - Novelization #1
Written by Cathy Hapka
Will be released at at begining of November.

2- The Lost Chronicles: The Official Companion Book

This will be the official movie tie-in and will be released on September 28th of this year.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost Premiere to Reveal Hatch's Secret
Source: Reuters
July 26, 2005

ABC programming chief Stephen McPherson revealed Tuesday that fans of Lost will get to find out what is in the hatch on the popular series' second season premiere. Reuters reports:

McPherson said that on this season's premiere of "Lost" in September, viewers and the show's cast of plane crash survivors will discover what lies inside "the hatch" -- a mysterious portal on the fictional island where they are marooned.

Near the end of the show's first season, the castaways blew open the hatch to find a ladder leading down a dark hole. "You will find out what's in the hatch, and it's not something like, 'Oh, look, there's another ladder,"' McPherson said.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Joins Lost
Source: ABC
July 27, 2005

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Oz) is set to join the cast of Lost for the series' second season. Lost will have its season premiere Wednesday, September 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network, and will air Wednesdays at this time in the 2005-06 season.

Adewale will play Emeka, a mysterious man whose presence on the island - and intentions - will be revealed in one of the early episodes in the upcoming second season.

Born in London, England, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje split his time as a youth between the U.K. and Nigeria. After earning a Masters in Law from the University of London, a career in acting came his way when acclaimed director Frank Marshall cast him in Congo. This led to appearances in the films Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls and Legionnaire, the HBO movie Deadly Voyage, and television series Cracker and New York Undercover, as well as the miniseries 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Adewale's dramatic portrayal of the murderous drug addicted prisoner Adebisi in the series Oz earned him two NAACP Award nominations. He went on to star opposite Brendan Frasier in The Mummy Returns and with Matt Damon in The Bourne Identity. He recently wrapped production on the film Get Rich or Die Tryin', opposite Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, and completed work on the movie Mistress of Spices, a romantic comedy in which he stars opposite Aishwarya Rai.

Lost stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael and Michelle Rodriguez as Ana-Lucia.

J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof co-created Lost and also serve as executive producers, along with Carlton Cuse, Bryan Burk and Jack Bender. Lost, which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii, is from Touchstone Television.

Attachments

• adewalelost.jpg
    adewalelost.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 157

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Lost Premiere to Reveal Hatch's Secret
Source: Reuters
July 26, 2005

ABC programming chief Stephen McPherson revealed Tuesday that fans of Lost will get to find out what is in the hatch on the popular series' second season premiere. Reuters reports:

McPherson said that on this season's premiere of "Lost" in September, viewers and the show's cast of plane crash survivors will discover what lies inside "the hatch" -- a mysterious portal on the fictional island where they are marooned.

Near the end of the show's first season, the castaways blew open the hatch to find a ladder leading down a dark hole. "You will find out what's in the hatch, and it's not something like, 'Oh, look, there's another ladder,"' McPherson said.

Very freakin' cool!

I watched last night. I find I'm learning more by watching the reruns.

Danielle told Sayid last night that she killed Robert and the others from her team. She said something like she had to they were already lost and what would have happened if they were rescued. She couldn't let that happen. I thought that was all very interesting, especially since both Locke (who seems to know more about the island than anyone else) and Walt (who was kidnapped) sabatoged rescue attempts.

I also found it odd that Locke was hanging out with Ethan. If Locke knows so much about the island then why did he not realize that Ethan was bad? Or, did he realize it and let it go because there is a certain chain of events that have to happen in order for ... well, I dunno.

In any case, I just really enjoyed last night's episode. Oh, and Danielle says that Alex was her child, never whether it was her son or daughter.

Love htis show, even the reruns! :thumbup:

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Very freakin' cool!

I watched last night. I find I'm learning more by watching the reruns.

Danielle told Sayid last night that she killed Robert and the others from her team. She said something like she had to they were already lost and what would have happened if they were rescued. She couldn't let that happen. I thought that was all very interesting, especially since both Locke (who seems to know more about the island than anyone else) and Walt (who was kidnapped) sabatoged rescue attempts.

I also found it odd that Locke was hanging out with Ethan. If Locke knows so much about the island then why did he not realize that Ethan was bad? Or, did he realize it and let it go because there is a certain chain of events that have to happen in order for ... well, I dunno.

In any case, I just really enjoyed last night's episode. Oh, and Danielle says that Alex was her child, never whether it was her son or daughter.

Love htis show, even the reruns! :thumbup:

There is a lot of speculation that Alex was a girl, and was on that boat that captured Walt in the season finale...

Yes, last night was a good episode...especially the golf course part of it...that was just very amusing...

Mike

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Adewale will play Emeka, a mysterious man whose presence on the island - and intentions - will be revealed in one of the early episodes in the upcoming second season.

Born in London, England, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje split his time as a youth between the U.K. and Nigeria.

I wonder if he will be in anyway connected to the drug-smuggling NIGERIAN plane that Locke and Boone found (and caused Boone's death)?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Yes, last night was a good episode...especially the golf course part of it...that was just very amusing...
Great. No need to watch the finale now, I guess.

For anyone watching the re-runs: Did I miss an episode or did the network skip one. I seem to remember last weeks episode ending with Claire coming back, and then this week Ethan has been killed by Charlie and suddenly Jack is hiding a bunch of guns. Huh? Seems there should have been an episode in between....

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Great. No need to watch the finale now, I guess.

For anyone watching the re-runs: Did I miss an episode or did the network skip one. I seem to remember last weeks episode ending with Claire coming back, and then this week Ethan has been killed by Charlie and suddenly Jack is hiding a bunch of guns. Huh? Seems there should have been an episode in between....

They are skipping them...read the synopsis' online to catch up. They don't have enough time to get them all in by the time the finale is on.

Were you joking about the finale above? How did the golf course ruin anything?

Mike

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Were you joking about the finale above? How did the golf course ruin anything?

Mike
I quoted the wrong part--I meant the part about walt being kidnapped.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I quoted the wrong part--I meant the part about walt being kidnapped.

You still need to watch the episode, geez...so much more happens.

Mike

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
Lash away, my friend, lash away, lol!

Sorry about all the spoilers, LOL!

Of course, if you decide to read a 43 page thread on Lost in the middle of summer and don't expect to see spoilers...then, hmmm...

:D

Mike

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Of course, if you decide to read a 43 page thread on Lost in the middle of summer and don't expect to see spoilers...then, hmmm...

:D

Mike
I've actually not read the thread--I only started posting in it as the repeats started...as a number of people seem to be.

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
TV Guide

You must be registered for see images
The newest issue of TV Guide features exclusive 'Lost' info and a audio-visual CD. The CD contains never-before-seen footage that will be shown on the Season 1 DVD and a sneak preview of Season 2 and the CD is small, thereby making it a million times better than a normal-sized CD. In the actual booklet, you'll discover summaries of every episode and some notes about what to expect for the DVD. There's also a few spoilers

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, freaking crazy!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this show to start again. I have dorkily marked it on my calendar, lol!

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okay, some very cool stuff now up at OceanicFlight815.com, including a season-two teaser clip featuring the hatch. To see the clip, click on "Explore" and then "The Hatch." Then click on the dots each time as they appear in order to connect them. Once you've seen all the clips for each dot (make sure you click on the virgin statue to break it), you'll get to see the spanking-new clip with Locke and Kate

http://www.oceanicflight815.com/

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
Okay, some very cool stuff now up at OceanicFlight815.com, including a season-two teaser clip featuring the hatch. To see the clip, click on "Explore" and then "The Hatch." Then click on the dots each time as they appear in order to connect them. Once you've seen all the clips for each dot (make sure you click on the virgin statue to break it), you'll get to see the spanking-new clip with Locke and Kate

http://www.oceanicflight815.com/

Dude, look like 3 posts up :)

Mike

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the premier...anyone having any Season Opener parties?

I know we're having some friends over to watch it...going to be fun!

Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05