Lost

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
Who ever writes this stuff is mess up!

I think the guy in the hatch is a dude from the 70s who likes to shoot up with Roids in the privacy of his own bunker. This is cleary a shot at Barry Bonds.

Seriously though. I just thought of this one while sitting here. Claire's baby is name's Aaron I think. In a previous episode she says she didn't know what Aaron meant. Aaron means Shining Light. I think the Father of Claire's baby is the dude in the Hatch. Remember the shining light that came from there when Freckels got pulled into the bunker. How about them apples!

:?

The name is turnip head not Aaron. :D

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
MadCardDisease said:
Who ever writes this stuff is mess up!

I think the guy in the hatch is a dude from the 70s who likes to shoot up with Roids in the privacy of his own bunker. This is cleary a shot at Barry Bonds.

Seriously though. I just thought of this one while sitting here. Claire's baby is name's Aaron I think. In a previous episode she says she didn't know what Aaron meant. Aaron means Shining Light(Just looked it up on the internet). I think the Father of Claire's baby is the dude in the Hatch. Remember the shining light that came from there when Freckels got pulled into the bunker. How about them apples!

:?

I don't think so. The father is Thomas (Keir O'Donnell) & Desmond is another dude

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
I don't think so. The father is Thomas (Keir O'Donnell) & Desmond is another dude

She's hanging out with a guy from a Rock Band. The Chick gets around I tell you!

Then again Aaron also means High Mountain or Messenger so I could be wrong.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the text is at the center of that logo?

Attachments

• 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 80

Warlordaz

Native Arizonan
Reaction score
On the symbol on the wall, ever see the film The Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story? ... His father used the discs with that pattern as a way to protect against germs and demons by placing them on the windowsill next to his crib.

Having looked at imdb.com, I pulled up the guest stars list for Lost. Episode 2 will feature Jolene Blalock, formerly of Enterprise, as a guest star. What her role will be? I have no idea.

Episode 3 will have more on Jack, his father appears in it again most likely as a flashback, so does Locke's father, and Desmond reappears. In an interesting note, Katey Sagal (Mrs. Bundy) makes an appearance as well.... She plays a woman named Helen....

What do you suppose the age difference is between Jack and Locke? They seem about 23 years apart...possibly? ... Keep in mind that Jack is a standard nickname for the first name John... John F. Kennedy, Jr/Jack Kennedy ...

Desmond may also be sensitive to light hence the need to use the scope to see the mirror at the end of the tunnel. Also consider that he knew someone was up on the surface because Locke had previously pounded on it in frustration.

Now as far as tunnels and other entrances: didn't Ethan seem to be able to appear out of nowhere? ... Wasn't he unusually stronger than they thought? ... What if the black smoke was to draw the attention away from the entrance they intended to use? ... Remember also that Claire had no memory of being taken nor of ending up on the island...

Would you also say it has been about 4 years since Jack and Sarah got married? ... Feasible, right?

Leonard and Sam were in the Navy ... 15 or 16 years ago...
Here is another quirky point ... the name Black Rock, per numerology rules, is the number 4 (2+3+1+3+2 9+6+3+2 = 11 + 20 = 31 = 4). Kind of weird I admit but it happens to be true.

As to why the comic book was blurred, it is a DC comic. Per IMDB.com: "The comic book that Walt reads is Green Lantern/Flash: Faster Friends #1, published by DC Comics, and a polar bear really appears in it." Warner Brothers who owns DC probably nixed the idea once they discovered which comic it was.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warlordaz said:
Having looked at imdb.com, I pulled up the guest stars list for Lost. Episode 2 will feature Jolene Blalock, formerly of Enterprise, as a guest star. What her role will be? I have no idea.
http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episode_guide.html&season=2

I tried to look up other guest stars and the previews seem to contain spoilers:
[spoilers]
1. Michael/Sawyer/Jin are beaten up and taken captive while trying to escape at sea (we won't know until episode 4 if the captors are the other survivors or the "others").
2. Desmond is probably an ally. "Hurley struggles with an assigned task inside the hatch."
3. Claire figures out the raft was destroyed in episode 4.

[/spoilers]

Warlordaz

Native Arizonan
Reaction score
While I figured #1 would happen and #3 would (not sure on who first figures it though), I cannot be certain about the second point. True he has an issue that needs to be worked out but the question really becomes more about how/why Desmond is there...

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
We're having 5 friends over to watch it, with a little Season 2 prediction contest we came up with.

Also have a coconut, pineapple and some mango bars :)

Goind to be fun!

Mike

Great party! I couldn't believe it when the cops came and arrested your gay friend? I tried to tell him that dancing on your roof naked was a bad idea.

I think it might have been the coke that made him lose it.

Anyway, see ya next week! Tell the wifey I said HI!

Great party!

:cheers:

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zona90 said:
The hatch seemed to have things from all eras - washer and dryer looked new,

The washer and dryer were new.

My wife noticed them. They are identical to the front loading ones we just bought:

You must be registered for see images

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the season premier on tape that they could send me? I'll pay for shipping and the tape.

My Tivo has died and I hadn't watched it yet. I don't think I can recover the show. It's the only thing on there that really hurts.

:(

:hulk:

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warlordaz said:
While I figured #1 would happen and #3 would (not sure on who first figures it though), I cannot be certain about the second point. True he has an issue that needs to be worked out but the question really becomes more about how/why Desmond is there...
I probably should have chosen my words a little bit more carefully in that interpretation, but it is clear from the info in those previews that he is not one of "the others."

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jkf296 said:
The washer and dryer were new.

My wife noticed them. They are identical to the front loading ones we just bought:

You must be registered for see images

I knew that product placement couldn't be kept at bay.

Next episode you will see a fridge full of Budwiser.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
I knew that product placement couldn't be kept at bay.

Next episode you will see a fridge full of Budwiser.

:rolleyes:

I don't really think you could even see the brand name on them...

Mike

Warlordaz

Native Arizonan
Reaction score
Yes, that is an excellent picture... I even found a few of her and Dom ahnging out and partying together....

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
:rolleyes:

I don't really think you could even see the brand name on them...

Mike

No, you couldn't see the brand name, but they are so unique that one would recognize them immediately.

If it wasn't intentional, I have to think it was a poor choice because everything else on the show is so detailed oriented.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warlordaz said:
Yes, that is an excellent picture... I even found a few of her and Dom ahnging out and partying together....

pic please?

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Does anyone have the season premier on tape that they could send me? I'll pay for shipping and the tape.

My Tivo has died and I hadn't watched it yet. I don't think I can recover the show. It's the only thing on there that really hurts.

:(

:hulk:
If that method I PM'd you about doesn't work out, there will be an encore presentation before the next episode.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warlordaz said:
True he has an issue that needs to be worked out but the question really becomes more about how/why Desmond is there...
Here's my theory based on nothing but my own initial thoughts after seeing the episode.

maybe spoilers? I'll post thetheory below...

I think Desmond used to be part of "The Fates"...maybe a secret society that's been in existence since the start of mankind that pulls the strings through a knowledge of (for lack of a better term) new age mathmatics (maybe the numbers are sort of s skeleton key for ...well, everything). He knew he was going to "go rogue" and alluded to it when he spoke to Jack on the stairs (remember? He was training for "a race. A race around the world.") He didn't win his race and was "quaranteened" by the rest of the "Fates." Why'd desmond dissent? Dunno. I just thought of this a minute ago. Lighten up.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nm132 said:
If that method I PM'd you about doesn't work out, there will be an encore presentation before the next episode.
It worked. Everyone should know this: NM132 rocks. He truly is The Man.