Lost

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Consistently just an amazing show. Character development and relationships are top rate, better than almost anything on tv not airing on HBO. Only 24 comes even close to this kind of quality on network television.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1. Appears to be marking where they are.

I think the rest are the other hatches around the island.

2. ? I wonder if this is where the power is coming from?

Fun episode tonight!

EDIT: Each of the "chambers" seem to have one of the symbols that the timer showed when the time ran out in the previous episode.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The words pointing towarsd the bottom hatch are "I am here"...

That bottom one if obviusly the main hatch that they are in.

The top left one has the logo for the one where Claire was taken.

What a kick butt show...I mean, wow...

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
KloD said:
You must be registered for see images attach

1. Appears to be marking where they are.

I think the rest are the other hatches around the island.

2. ? I wonder if this is where the power is coming from?

Fun episode tonight!

EDIT: Each of the "chambers" seem to have one of the symbols that the timer showed when the time ran out in the previous episode.

The bottom left circle appears to say "I live here" pointing to what I believe is a swan. They called the bunker "the swan" on the film reel.

There are 2 other rectangles that I think I can make out what it says in it. One on the right from the "I live here" bunker appears to say "ocal" (maybe its writting out local in it but the l is cut off) and there is one above that that appears to say "evil" in it

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the blast doors drop BECAUSE it was a scheduled food drop?

And the food drop indicates clearly that someone/group on the outside is aware of what is going on.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instead of EVIL - I think the it's CVIV - or 104 in Roman Numerals. Also on the map - CVV, CVI, CVII, CVIII - 105 - 108 (which is the length of time between resets on the computer).

Maybe that number increases by one minute every so often?

Does the ? mark the central lab?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also on the map:

"P.R.D. -- Every 6 to 8 months."

Could that be Provisions ReSupply Drop?

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a note on it…”Activity Minimal during Lockdown and Restocking Procedures…”

Which is kind of what I told my wife last night…the reason that lockdown happened, was because of the food drop…

Such a damn good show...

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, is the fact that the island is shaped like the dharma symbol infering it was man made?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DWKB said:
So, is the fact that the island is shaped like the dharma symbol infering it was man made?
Or the Dharma symbol is based on the shape of the island.

One of the big theories floating about is the experiments are based on electromagnetic fields - which would explain some of the phenomena seen on the island. The island could have been selected for it's electromagnetic properties.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
One of the notes mentions a zoological facility. Now we know where that polar bear came from.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Wow. WOW! Got done work early so made it home in time for the show. Thanks for the schedule, a-bomb.

Wow. I knew that guy was an "Other" the whole freaking time. That last scene was just too intense. So, I'm guessing he was helping Locke because he knew Sayid and the group would find the balloon, disccover he wasn't the real Henry Gale and then he'd need Locke's help after Locke gave him "his word." Wonder how that's all gonna pan out.

Was interesting to see more of the Locke back story. And I really enjoyed the scene with Sawyer and Jack playing cards.

That map thing was crazy. Thanks to everyone posting the images. When it came up I was like "damn I wish I had TiVO!"

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that , DWKB.

And the title for the May 10th Episode....... "?"

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Did the blast doors drop BECAUSE it was a scheduled food drop?

And the food drop indicates clearly that someone/group on the outside is aware of what is going on.

We were wondering if the drop is just done automatically so they were dropping the food for Desmond not knowing he was gone?

My guess was part of their experiment is that he can't see or interact with others so they "lock him down" before they drop the food. the sound in the speaker was the warning to get out of the way of the doors.

Who knows, great episode, you just knew the guy was lying, as others said he probably figured deal with Locke, help him, he might save my life later when they figure out I'm lying.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Who knows, great episode, you just knew the guy was lying, as others said he probably figured deal with Locke, help him, he might save my life later when they figure out I'm lying.

I don't think so. Locke made a point of asking him who he was before giving his word, so since the guy was lying, and lying to Locke, Locke's promise is void. At least, that's how I see it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
I don't think so. Locke made a point of asking him who he was before giving his word, so since the guy was lying, and lying to Locke, Locke's promise is void. At least, that's how I see it.

true but that was before he helped Locke by stopping the countdown and stacking the weights. He gave him his word at the point Locke let him out to help him raise the door.

Who knows you could be right but Locke has to be thinking if not for this guy my legs are gone and whatever happens if you don't enter the numbers, would have happened.

I'm just figuring they're clearly setting up a confrontation with Locke and jack and this is probably the reason, Jack will want "henry" dead and Locke will want to protect him.

Great episode though, so much to digest.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:

My wife said if she were Locke she would have told NotHenry "Henry Gale has my word." I thought that was a nice approach.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
true but that was before he helped Locke by stopping the countdown and stacking the weights. He gave him his word at the point Locke let him out to help him raise the door.

Who knows you could be right but Locke has to be thinking if not for this guy my legs are gone and whatever happens if you don't enter the numbers, would have happened.

I'm just figuring they're clearly setting up a confrontation with Locke and jack and this is probably the reason, Jack will want "henry" dead and Locke will want to protect him.

Great episode though, so much to digest.

But did he REALLY stop the countdown? If the gates came down because of the airdrop of supplies, what does that have to do with the countdown? We assume that the guy did it, but are we sure? And of course, what are his reasons for stopping it if he did? Surely not to help Locke.

The thing is, "Henry" was convinced that Sayid, Charlie and Ana Lucia would find the balloon and the grave, but he needed to keep up the facade. It would do him no good if he gave himself away BEFORE Sayid came back and vindicated him, which is what he expected.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
My wife said if she were Locke she would have told NotHenry "Henry Gale has my word." I thought that was a nice approach.

That would work, regardless of whether NotHenry had saved his legs or not. That why it seems so important to me that Locke asked him who he was again right before he gave him his word.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05