Lost

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been saying all along that Henry is the "man" in charge...

Wow, what a great ending...who knows what to think now.

But next week looks....freaking awesome.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
I've been saying all along that Henry is the "man" in charge...

Wow, what a great ending...who knows what to think now.
Judging by his comments at the end (he even uses the phrase "my people") it would seem he is the "man." But, then there's the scene from next week's episode that seems to support his original story.

On another subject...Is Charlie on the smack again?

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Spoilers included, if your waiting to watch your TIVO skip this...

At least someone on the island asked the question. Who the heck carries a pregnancy test on an airplane? How about is Widmore Labs a real company, or is that another clue of some sort?
So Sun's pregnant and that's cool because Jin aka "Daddio" seemed so happy about it. But the look on Sun's face after telling Jin “the whole story” made me think maybe she hasn’t really spilled the entire truth yet. That said, I want to naively believe the best of Sun which isn’t so impossible as the mystery island is known for odd miracles, like Locke's sudden ability to walk and candy bars that don't melt in the tropics.
Did any one catch the code on the cereal box — FFTR731? What does that mean; it is some sort of expiration date? Creepy Henry did ask if they knew how old the cereal was... right before he hinted at the potential threat facing Ana-Lucia, Sayid and Charlie out in the jungle. Sure he could be just messing with Jack and Locke, they do deserve it for keeping him locked up, though those sneaky writers are probably just trying to make me think what I think they want me to think they think and that he really isn't bad and may be good, but then again that seems too obvious... I'm just going with the fact that either way he's more than a little weird and just waiting to see what his real deal is.
Some other random observations and thoughts; I love our little outsider crew of Sayid, Charlie and Ana-Lucia. Only people who everyone else is wary of would band together for a jungle trek. Chuckled a bit when Charlie came out of the jungle with papayas. I was waiting for him to ask Sayid if he knew about second breakfast. And though Jack is supposedly spending a lot more time in the hatch, why did he suddenly look sunburned? How cute was Bernard trying to find an oyster with a pearl to make up for forgetting Rose's birthday? Sawyer line of this episode; his assessment of Are You There God? It's Me Margaret” “Predictable and not nearly enough sex.".

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great episode last night - loved the Sun/Jin scenes. Seeing Jin say I love you in English was great.

I don't think Sun is telling the full truth yet - is the baby her tutor's (the Bald Guy), Michael's or did the Island really do a miracle?

Good to see Rose and her hubby (even though they were fighting....)

Still undecided on Henry - but what ever he is, he is good at screwing with the Losties minds!

Can't wait for next week.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Henry is definitely an "Other." Personally, I think his story about the balloon is true, but he is telling someone else's story that crashed on the island and the "Others" killed them...

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Henry is definitely an "Other." Personally, I think his story about the balloon is true, but he is telling someone else's story that crashed on the island and the "Others" killed them...

Very good possibility - if he was an Other, then I am sure he would have come with a story that could be verified.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
Very good possibility - if he was an Other, then I am sure he would have come with a story that could be verified.
Or, maybe the balloon next wek is actually the trap (it scoops them up?)

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
something about that part near the end where the doctor came rushing to find sun didn't seem right to me. why would he be all-of-the-sudden frantic to find her? i don't think that really happened. i think we just saw what she wanted him to think. also, when the doc first said she couldn't get pregnant because of scar tissue, my first thought was that she had an abortion.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
something about that part near the end where the doctor came rushing to find sun didn't seem right to me. why would he be all-of-the-sudden frantic to find her? i don't think that really happened. i think we just saw what she wanted him to think. also, when the doc first said she couldn't get pregnant because of scar tissue, my first thought was that she had an abortion.

I don't think so. I think the Doctor was very afraid to tell Jin (the hit-man) that he was infertile - a direct challenge to his manhood. But he needed to tell Sun the truth. Yes, a little contrived, but it makes good TV!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
I don't think so. I think the Doctor was very afraid to tell Jin (the hit-man) that he was infertile - a direct challenge to his manhood. But he needed to tell Sun the truth. Yes, a little contrived, but it makes good TV!

Yep. the look on her face while hugging Jin suggests that Charlie Brown the tutor(look at the head) might be the father. How long have they been on the island now? Seems it might be about right that they messed around prior to her leaving, we do know she was intending to leave Jin before they got stuck on the island.

Good episode, I just hope we get a run of several weeks of new ones because I like the current direction theyr'e going and if they cut us off for repeats again I'm going to blow a gasket.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Yep. the look on her face while hugging Jin suggests that Charlie Brown the tutor(look at the head) might be the father. How long have they been on the island now? Seems it might be about right that they messed around prior to her leaving, we do know she was intending to leave Jin before they got stuck on the island.

Good episode, I just hope we get a run of several weeks of new ones because I like the current direction theyr'e going and if they cut us off for repeats again I'm going to blow a gasket.

Except on further reflection - they have been on the island for 50 days. Before that, Jin/Sun were in Australia on vacation for week/10 days? So it would have been at least 60 days since Sun last saw Jae (bald guy). Wouldn't she have missed a period/been concerned by now if she had gotten preggers by him?

And yes, at least the next couple of episodes are new.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Or, maybe the balloon next wek is actually the trap (it scoops them up?)

Yeah, I thought of that.

I think the baby is Jin's. They have been on the island for too long. Plus, if there was a possibility it wasn't his, why would Sun even tell him he was the one who couldn't have children? That would just invite too many questions.

That Henry guy is an "Other" and I have thought so since the beginning. If I were being held captive by a bunch of loons, I don't think I'd be asking so many questions. That actor is really great for the part. Spooky.

Why didn't Ana-Lucia, Sayid and Charlie tell at least SOMEONE that they were going into the jungle? I mean, really. You got polar bears, the Others and crazy black smoke mechanical things out there and you tell NO ONE you're going out there? Talk about ballsy.

I am looking forward to more new episodes. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
New episode tonight. I gotta work. :( Stupid work. :(

They probably won't show a new one. They'll show a montage of all the shows up to this point and call it good.

Or at least that's what I expect.

Lost...the best show on TV that never comes on.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
New episode tonight. I gotta work. :( Stupid work. :(

Here is the upcoming schedule so you can prevent this from happening again;

March 29 - New
April 5 - New
April 12 - New
April 19 - Not New
April 26 - Not New

I couldnt find info for May.