Lutui back

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be really telling if out of shape Deuce once again out preforms his competition. Glad he's back to be honest.

Oh, me, too. I really like Deuce. I guess I can't say it's sad that he failed the physical since it means he's back with us. I just hope he can get himself together quickly.

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
John Lott will whip his ass back into shape, he has a decent amount of time to get back to playing form before the regular season starts up. Very glad he is back, keep some line continuation and we now have a lot of depth. Too many tongan BBQ's this summer, eh deuce?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Glad he's back. Like I said in another thread who cares what he weighs right now,he'll be ready in September. He was our best OL.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
So he doesn't have to take a physical with the Cards? Or are they just going to waive it?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh.. I went and got MacDonalds and this happens.. Just happened.. No wonder I didnt hear about it.. Good stuff.. Welcome back Deuce..

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh.. I went and got MacDonalds and this happens.. Just happened.. No wonder I didnt hear about it.. Good stuff.. Welcome back Deuce..

I wonder if he called John Lott and said "Hey, coach, I'm coming back. Clear your calendar."

Seriously, though, love Deuce.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Darren Urban

Well, there's your answer. Failed for being overweight. RT @AdamSchefter: After G Deuce Lutui flunked his physical in Cincinnati for being overweight, he has decided to return to the Cardinals. Big pickup.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Did you see Deuce?

Hungry? Don't grab a Snickers.

I'm glad he's back, aside from all the jokes. Our line just got better.

Still need a tackle that does get beat by any rusher with speed. (then overcompensates [and still gets beat], and gets beat by the spin or some other move)

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Cincy's loss is our gain. He comes back overweight every year and is still ready to play week 1.

Glad he's back.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darren Urban

Well, there's your answer. Failed for being overweight. RT @AdamSchefter: After G Deuce Lutui flunked his physical in Cincinnati for being overweight, he has decided to return to the Cardinals. Big pickup.

Literally. LOL

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I also think Deuce has been one of our most consistent lineman. Glad to have him back.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So I guess we dropped a Deuce, and then fished it out of the toilet?

Our guard position is looking good now.

OT, OT, OT

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Deuce is back. :thumbup:

Some people have serious weight problems they cannot control long term. However, I would think playing in the NFL would be enough motivation for an athlete to keep it under control during their playing career, plus of course, the money.

Sadly a lot of athletes have given up tons of money and lost their career because they cannot control their weight. I consider food is an addiction for many people. At least if a person has a drug or alcohol problem they can go cold turkey. Such is not the case with food.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is the best news I've heard all weekend. I knew if I bitched long enough the Cards would go get Lutui back.

I guess he wasn't as mad at the Cards as I thought.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Darren Urban

So they signed him sight unseen? Is this common in the NFL or is this another reason why Cincinnati is a terrible franchise?