Lutui back

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on what? Deuce had 2 false start penalties all year last season, with 4 different QBs playing next to him. He has 5 false starts the past three years COMBINED.
Good is the enemy of the best. :)

:shrug:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would expect ODowd to make this team.. If he didnt Id be shocked.. He was pretty much one of if not the best C in college before the injury..

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good is the enemy of the best. :)

:shrug:

Maybe. But Colledge had 4 false starts last year and 10 over the past three. And allowed 8.75 sacks in 2009(!).

Davin Joseph of the giant extension with Tampa had 2 false start penalties last year and 4 over the past three. Obviously the goal is 0 false starts, but Lutui had fewer total penalties and holding penalties in 16 games than Joseph had in 11 last year, and I think only 1 more sack.

I'm going to withold judgement on our FA signings until I can peruse the Football Outsiders 2011 Annual in mid-August (Yay!!!), since that's the source that I use and I find to be more accurate/interesting than PFF's game charters, who get weird and untrustworthy conclusions, IMO. The $12.50 you'll spend on the FOA2011 will be the best money you spend as a football fan (and fantasy player) all year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I would expect ODowd to make this team.. If he didnt Id be shocked.. He was pretty much one of if not the best C in college before the injury..

He's probably competing with Ben Hartsock for the backup OC job, at least this year. He'll likely be inactive on game days.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to offer Deuce one of these babies to get him to sign my jersey at camp. Should I still do it, or not?

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And, for those of you wondering, yes, that is a fried egg.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ha! Duece would consider that a slider and be disappointed there weren't 4 of them.

He could eat a 1000 of those and still be one of the best Guards on Earth.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to offer Deuce one of these babies to get him to sign my jersey at camp. Should I still do it, or not?

You must be registered for see images attach

I. WANT. THIS. NOW.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me that's not a glazed donut cut in half. :shock:

That would be disappointing. I thought it was 2 glazed donuts, just mushed in a little. I hate people who skimp on the good stuff.

But seriously (and seriously OT) , what is it with bacon these days? I placed a take-out order last week for a hamburger. I had to specially request that they hold the bacon. The girl said she'd be right back, she had to ask the cook to make sure they could handle special requests.

I'm glad Deuce is back, just keep him away from anything that tastes good and he should be fine by October.

Steve

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would be disappointing. I thought it was 2 glazed donuts, just mushed in a little. I hate people who skimp on the good stuff.

But seriously (and seriously OT) , what is it with bacon these days? I placed a take-out order last week for a hamburger. I had to specially request that they hold the bacon. The girl said she'd be right back, she had to ask the cook to make sure they could handle special requests.

I'm glad Deuce is back, just keep him away from anything that tastes good and he should be fine by October.

Steve
Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
damn...make that patty out of sausage....coat it all with a touch of maple........ told the lady about, she said she will see about making some for me.....wooo hoooooo!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
damn...make that patty out of sausage....coat it all with a touch of maple........ told the lady about, she said she will see about making some for me.....wooo hoooooo!

Have them make you A Pancakewich!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Have them make you A Pancakewich!

usually make those myself...place the sausage and eggs between the hotcakes and then add a little syrup.......but I have never tried it with glazed donuts....I am thinking fresh Krispy Kremes should be awesome with that.......will let ya know soon enough!!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
usually make those myself...place the sausage and eggs between the hotcakes and then add a little syrup.......but I have never tried it with glazed donuts....I am thinking fresh Krispy Kremes should be awesome with that.......will let ya know soon enough!!

I don't know about Doughnuts and Eggs together in a sandwich. Maybe if you're a cop.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
LMAO...that is disgusting! 1500 calories! That's worth 250 celery stalks!