Matt Leinart's Personal Life Merge Thread

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'm safe then. I did it when I was 17. When I was 25 I was happily settling down in career life and didn't know anyone who behaved like this. I would've been embarrassed for my friends if they did.

Leinart's future is going to be defined by the upcoming season. I want him to succeed. If he picks up his game I could care less what he does in the off-season. If he hadn't sucked so bad last year this thread probably wouldn't even exist and Bickley's column never would've been written.

FYI: Newport = Newport Beach, Calif.

I did it until I was 50 and still managed to run a highly successful business. For some people, the only way they have to relax and let off steam is by getting a bunch of friends together and whooping it up.

BTW, that comment was meant for Bickley and not anyone on this board. I should have made that more apparent.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For some people, the only way they have to relax and let off steam is by getting a bunch of friends together and whooping it up.

With all due respect 40 if thats the only way people can relax? I feel sorry for them.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all due respect 40 if thats the only way people can relax? I feel sorry for them.

To each his own, some drink, some smoke, some watch movies, some read. I love how full of themselves everyone is about this topic. Just because you choose one road for happiness doesnt mean everyone should. Alcohol is legal, if Matt had become an alcoholic and was ruining his life it would make sense to take some sort of high ground but having a party? what if it was his birthday?

As far Gadda, at 25 you didnt know anyone who parties? Most the people I know still hit bars 3-4 times a week and party it up, the only once who settled down are the ones who had kids (me).

I drink MAYBE once a month, I understand though. 25 year old millionare drinking and having sex with hot girls while hes not at work, big deal.

Get over yourselves.

Reaction score
I think we are all forgetting the important point here and that is that these girls were underage and matt leinart has pictures implicating him. Now this may not be enough to get him arrested but it sure will raise some eyebrows within the organization

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are all forgetting the important point here and that is that these girls were underage and matt leinart has pictures implicating him. Now this may not be enough to get him arrested but it sure will raise some eyebrows within the organization

Really? Who said they were underage? It's hard to forget information that was never brought up and not factual in the first place.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leinart's future is going to be defined by the upcoming season. I want him to succeed. If he picks up his game I could care less what he does in the off-season. If he hadn't sucked so bad last year this thread probably wouldn't even exist and Bickley's column never would've been written.

Thats the way I see it also. His work ethic was questioned last year and it showed in his play. I feel like he should be taking this offseason as serious as possible to improve his play in every way possible.

Is this party the end of the world? No.

But I would like to know that my franchise QB is doing everything he can to be the leader of the team.

Whiz handed him the reins of the team without giving Warner his due. I hope that ML does not take this for granted. I believe Whiz should have said that the QB position is wide open and has to be earned. Let them go to camp and the best man wins. Competition is good, makes the competitors work even harder and the team benefits.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To each his own, some drink, some smoke, some watch movies, some read. I love how full of themselves everyone is about this topic. Just because you choose one road for happiness doesnt mean everyone should. Alcohol is legal, if Matt had become an alcoholic and was ruining his life it would make sense to take some sort of high ground but having a party? what if it was his birthday?

As far Gadda, at 25 you didnt know anyone who parties? Most the people I know still hit bars 3-4 times a week and party it up, the only once who settled down are the ones who had kids (me).

I drink MAYBE once a month, I understand though. 25 year old millionare drinking and having sex with hot girls while hes not at work, big deal.

Get over yourselves.

You obviously arent following along in the thread! Otherwise you would see that I have no problem with what matt did! Nice comprehension though.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Im assuming Matt lives in the gilbert area? bY YOUR SCREEN NAME ARE YOU A gILBERT pOLICE oFFICER? (sorry for caps)

Reaction score
yeah I grew up in Gilbert but I live in Tempe and go to ASU now, where at least two of those girls pictured go, and yes they are 19-20.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

So says a tabliod web site that doesnt do any of their own research, double checks, or background checks when people give them pictures to post.

Last edited:

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Coach Whis needs to make Warner the starter and leader of this team.

Clearly Matt isn't ready to grow up yet.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I grew up in Gilbert but I live in Tempe and go to ASU now, where at least two of those girls pictured go, and yes they are 19-20.

since when is underaged 19-20?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It is for drinking.

Bickley's column is going to force a public statement from Leinart. And, probably from Whisenhunt too. That's going to be interesting.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if they are underage it really isnt much of a big deal. Its only a status offense. Hardly enforced in most cases. Much ado about nothing.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's obvious that the person running that web-site is jealous of what Matt has and their sole concern is to damage Matt and hopefully, he will have to wallow in the self pity and loathing that they seem to be stuck in.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and for those of you that dont know a status offense is an offense that is for minors that technically arent minors. Like a 18-20 year old.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
It is for drinking.

Bickley's column is going to force a public statement from Leinart. And, probably from Whisenhunt too. That's going to be interesting.

Considering no actual real news source is even covering this, just the gossip web sites of the world, and the gossip editorialist Bickley, I dont think they even dignify them with a response, which is the best response.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering no actual real news source is even covering this, just the gossip web sites of the world, and the gossip editorialist Bickley, I dont think they even dignify them with a response, which is the best response.

I would consider Bickley a real news source Joe. Like him or not he works for a big AZ newspaper.

OP
OP
RonF

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I guess my final say on the subject is that, if you want to be like "Broadway Joe" you better play like him. :) Come to think of it, we drafted Joe Namath his rookie year and lost out to the NY Jets, they made the better offer.