Matt Leinart's Personal Life Merge Thread

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that Bickley is commenting on tabloid pics is laughable.

I think if we all knew what players were up to all the time, we'd be shocked and disgusted.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I would consider Bickley a real news source Joe. Like him or not he works for a big AZ newspaper.

He is just an editorialist. Newspapers version of gossip columnist. He is paid to give his opinion not to write factual articles like Sommers. He doesnt have to adhear to journalist integrity.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is just an editorialist. Newspapers version of gossip columnist. He is paid to give his opinion not to write factual articles like Sommers.

True. However him commenting on it in a major public news outlet could bring more heat down than you would want.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was planning on making deviled eggs out of them before I threw them.:D

:trout:

Then you wont get the necessary distance! Holy moly you need to be re-trained!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:trout:

Then you wont get the necessary distance! Holy moly you need to be re-trained!

Hey, I screwed up a rotator cuff about 15 years ago. I have to get close to hit anything and with Dickley there's no danger of retaliation (other than verbal abuse), so I plan on getting within 5 feet or so.:D

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey, I screwed up a rotator cuff about 15 years ago. I have to get close to hit anything and with Dickley there's no danger of retaliation (other than verbal abuse), so I plan on getting within 5 feet or so.:D

I would rather eat the deviled eggs. Them little bastards are freaking awesome.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You obviously arent following along in the thread! Otherwise you would see that I have no problem with what matt did! Nice comprehension though.

The only comment to you was about people having no life because they drink to relax, the rest was in general.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
With all due respect 40 if thats the only way people can relax? I feel sorry for them.

The crazy thing is many of those people you are feeling sorry for would say they feel sorry for you.

When it comes to what another persson does with his or her free time I think the best way to approach it is "To each his own".

This thread could head right in the direction of the P&R board, but it hasn't which is cool for all involved.

If one guy wants to slam beers (in moderation of course, see Shane's post below), and another wants to read poetry then that is great. But the poetry reader saying he feels sorry for the beer drinker and calls him embarrassing is wrong and pretentious. In the other hand the beer drinker that calls reading poetry stupid, or "girlie" is being ignorant and close minded. The two should just let each other enjoy what they enjoy.

That all being said. It kinda brings the situation to light.

Some people are going to find those pictures VERY disturbing. So, even if I have no problem with the situation. Someone with the beliefs of Gaddabout (not to throw him under the bus) is completely appauled by this behavior at this age. An opinion I respect even if I don't agree.

So regardless this situation is bad. Whether you agree with it or not is moot.

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only comment to you was about people having no life because they drink to relax, the rest was in general.

I do feel sorry for someone if the only way they know how to relax is to cram alcohol down their throats and party all the time. That is a sorry existence! Someone who can only relax by those means has issues.

I have no problem with drinking to relax on occasion. But if thats the only way you can do it there is a word for it. It is called alcoholism!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do feel sorry for someone if the only way they know how to relax is to cram alcohol down their throats and party all the time. That is a sorry existence! Someone who can only relax by those means has issues.

I have no problem with drinking to relax on occasion. But if thats the only way you can do it there is a word for it. It is called alcoholism!

Do you really believe he meant that was the absolute and only way they can relax at all? I'm sure it is more of a prefferred method. If you are an extreme alcoholic, you wouldnt be successful and we are talking about successful people.

My whole point tho is just like Rugby said, to each his own. He didnt hurt anyone, let him be.

Bickley is a D-bag.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you seen 40? He eats his fair share :)

Hey, I'll have you know I am still wearing the same size pants I wore in high school. As a matter of fact, I think they are the same pants I wore in high school.;)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hey, I'll have you know I am still wearing the same size pants I wore in high school. As a matter of fact, I think they are the same pants I wore in high school.;)

Wow!

I didn't know pants could last for 85 years!
:D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I grew up in Gilbert but I live in Tempe and go to ASU now, where at least two of those girls pictured go, and yes they are 19-20.

hey the guy with 3 posts just happens to personally know the girls and has looked at their ID's to make sure how old they are, what a coincidence.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There were two things I saw wrong with the pictures:

1) Too few girls.

2) Too much clothing.

Perhaps that is how they teach them to party as USC, but at ASU, that kind of behavior would be more akin to a church social than a typical SAE or LXA party. :devil: (man do I miss college some days, I suspect Bickley does too.)

JTS

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score

You are still wearing a fig leaf?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
FYI: Newport = Newport Beach, Calif.
Yeah, because nobody parties in Newport. Hell, most of the people that are partying in Newport are over 25.

It's become quite obvious that newspaper as well as some other local media outlets have some sort of vendetta against Leinart. Most likely because he has bigger fish to fry and gives national outlets the time of day while ignoring them, but also perhaps because he wouldn't let a midget douche like Bickley into his VIP section at Six.

My biggest concern with this is why only one of the girls he was partying with is can be considered that good looking.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Considering no actual real news source is even covering this, just the gossip web sites of the world, and the gossip editorialist Bickley, I dont think they even dignify them with a response, which is the best response.

It's in the biggest paper in Phoenix, I bet it's on NFL Access and NFL Live by tomorrow at the latest.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I feared, this topic has become nothing more than an outlet for flames. I am locking this thread. No more on it because it will do nothing more than start fights.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Was just watching Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon on the Pardon The Interruption, they said he had a big party at his house and pictures and youtube clips surfaced. They said it would be OK if he were still in College, but said he is a Father and a Pro now, Said he has two Not so great seasons in the NFL, Joe Namath could do it because he had a ring, Matt has proved nothing.

I will look for pics and youtube, too add