Mavericks @ Suns Saturday game thread, October 26th, 2024

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's too bad I couldn't watch this game, because I'm curious whether I would have had the same reaction to Dunn. Doncic scored 40 points on 25 FGA and Dunn played only 21 minutes. If he had a huge impact on the game, it sure isn't evident in the box score.
He did. It was palpable watching the game when he was in. I was surprised to read a box score devoid of steals or blocks from him. But he definitely plays differently than anyone on the court . . . in a good way. Was he a star? No. Was he a difference maker? Yup.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny.. I didn’t watch this game..

I was only able to watch the last few minutes, although I was scoreboard watching.

It was comforting the Suns maintained their lead throughout the game.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was only able to watch the last few minutes, although I was scoreboard watching.

It was comforting the Suns maintained their lead throughout the game.
It was the first Suns game I've been able to watch so far. Despite intending to skip watching the Suns this season, Dunn and OSO changed my mind. I gave in and bought League Pass just before the season started but since both games were in LA they were (3 day) blocked for me.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was the first Suns game I've been able to watch so far. Despite intending to skip watching the Suns this season, Dunn and OSO changed my mind. I gave in and bought League Pass just before the season started but since both games were in LA they were (3 day) blocked for me.

I'm proud of you getting League Pass. Sorry, the LA games were blocked. I wonder if a VPN could help.

Too bad everything has to be so complicated.