Nash says he's good to go....Parker has bad headaches

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I was at lunch today and the server at Friday's had a bandaid on her nose with #13 inked on it. Was great!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that they are giving out bandaids outside the arena in support for Nash.

supernova

Rookie
Reaction score
Spurs Notebook: Parker shakes off headache

[SIZE=-1] Web Posted: 05/07/2007 10:36 PM CDT

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Johnny Ludden
Express-News
[/SIZE]
Tony Parker said he had a headache while trying to sleep Sunday night, but otherwise didn't seem to be experiencing any ill effects from his collision with Steve Nash.
Well, except for the knot on his forehead.
"I looked at it last night. I looked at it today," Parker said. "I'm not going to make the cut of the Top 50 (Beautiful People) again."

:lame:

While Parker admitted to having a headache the previous night, he said he felt better when he awoke Monday morning.
Some of his teammates jokingly questioned the severity of the injury.

"He was fine when he got hit," Tim Duncan said. "He's French. He just stays down a little longer."
Brent Barry, who has twice needed stitches this season after being hit in the head, is the team's resident expert on collisions.
"No cut, no blood," Barry said. "That didn't even rank."
Duncan was asked what would have happened if Parker had collided with Manu Ginobili's nose instead.
"It might be homicide or something," Duncan said.

:lol:

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
Spurs Notebook: Parker shakes off headache

[SIZE=-1] Web Posted: 05/07/2007 10:36 PM CDT

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Johnny Ludden
Express-News
[/SIZE]

"He was fine when he got hit," Tim Duncan said. "He's French. He just stays down a little longer."
Brent Barry, who has twice needed stitches this season after being hit in the head, is the team's resident expert on collisions.
"No cut, no blood," Barry said. "That didn't even rank."
Duncan was asked what would have happened if Parker had collided with Manu Ginobili's nose instead.
"It might be homicide or something," Duncan said.

:lol:

Wow that is so classless for his own teammates to say about him. How could they do that to Tony when they have no idea what he felt when he went down. :sarcasm:

They should really grow up!!!!!!

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
Spurs always stay on the floor after a hard foul--looking for flagrant, I suppose. Or maybe they're just trying to slow the game down.

No point in blaming TP when Popovich is the one calling the shots.