New injury updates on Len, Gortat and Lee

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I may be the only one on the board who thinks this, but if Lens' ankles are really healed (not a chronic problem), I'm really excited about his future with the Suns. IMO, he would solidify their future at center.

Start with a talented big man in Len, add a guard (Bledoe) that might turn out to be a star, sign a key FA and... Yeehaw!

We can ride this to the NBA Finals in a few years.

:beer:

I agree man. Everyone is all over Jonas Valaciunas balls right now, I think Len can be even better than him. Lets see if he fulfills that potential.

Errntknght

Reaction score
I may be the only one on the board who thinks this, but if Lens' ankles are really healed (not a chronic problem), I'm really excited about his future with the Suns. IMO, he would solidify their future at center.

Start with a talented big man in Len, add a guard (Bledoe) that might turn out to be a star, sign a key FA and... Yeehaw!

We can ride this to the NBA Finals in a few years.

:beer:

I don't imagine he's totally healed. Very likely he will have to continue conditioning exercises so that his muscles keep his ankle and foot bones from becoming overstressed. I'm somewhat worried about something his girlfriend said about his diet - she said that she was glad he'd stopped living on burgers and was starting to eat a lot a Boston Market. Hopefully there's much more to his diet than that because the osteoblasts, the cells which repair and maintain our bones, require adequate calcium, magnesium and vitamin D (and probably many other nutrients) to function well.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't imagine he's totally healed. Very likely he will have to continue conditioning exercises so that his muscles keep his ankle and foot bones from becoming overstressed. I'm somewhat worried about something his girlfriend said about his diet - she said that she was glad he'd stopped living on burgers and was starting to eat a lot a Boston Market. Hopefully there's much more to his diet than that because the osteoblasts, the cells which repair and maintain our bones, require adequate calcium, magnesium and vitamin D (and probably many other nutrients) to function well.

I would think that the Suns staff would be on top of his diet.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake