OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For one game I wished we had VJ as DC.
VJ owned Daniel Jones.
VJ put players in position to have career games against Daniel Jones.(Reddick,CJ)
VJ is 2-0 against Daniel Jones. In Daniel Jones Home.
Without VJ I think this game is a coin flip.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not much difference between Jones and Howell, except one's rich.lol

Man I don't know about this game. I just don't know.

You must be registered for see images attach
Jones is a lot better than Howell but his OL is definitely worse. If Andrew Thomas isn't playing we might have a shot. The defense will need to score though.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
“A lot better”
2023 TD’s so far
Sam Howell 2
Daniel Jones 0
:-/

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it’s a good call to give Dobbs a home game. If he can’t get the offense clicking against the Giants? Maybe by half try Tune?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I don't get this. Yes they will be desperate. Does that make them a better team or a tougher team to beat?

Are we to think they weren't completely up for a home opener against their fierce division rivals but this week they will really be dialled in?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think talent is more important. They played very hard, but despite the Dallas result I think their offense is much better than Washington’s.

Honest question. How do you think it's better outside Saquoan?

Their receivers last Sunday were Hodgins, Cager, Slayton, Campbell. Darren Waller aside its poor.

Stop the run and make them throw has never been more apt.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s pulling at my heart strings that Daniel Jones is going to look great against our defense. We just don’t have the horses to compete with a below average qb.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Pretty definitive statement on a guy with a small sample vs a guy with a fairly large and often poor play sample size

Jones probably is better though.

Yes. I'm pretty sure Daniel Jones with 54 NFL starts is better right now that Sam Howell with 3 NFL starts. There's a difference between not justifying the sixth overall pick in the NFL draft and maybe not as good as a former fifth round pick entering his second year.

Is he though?

I'll give you better, but not way better. Jones is the worst highly paid QB in the league. Not better enough to make this offense better than Washingtons.

He's way better. Cool that Jones is the worst highly paid QB in the league, but that's not what this conversation is about. You can have a legitimate debate about how much better Daniel Jones is than Derek Carr or Jared Goff. That's just a different conversation than whether Jones is better than Sam Howell.

There's a reason Washington paid Jacoby Brissett $8 million this year, and it's not because he's an amazing tutor.