New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/10/23-09/16/23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got no idea what to expect. Close L, eke out a W… get blown out? None of those outcomes would surprise me. Not a big believer in the Giants and it’s Just too early for me to know exactly what this team is.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
My guess is that the offense and defense go in opposite directions with the offense showing a little improvement and the defense regressing somewhat. The result will be about the same. I'm guessing the offense gets a TD and couple of field goals for 13 points and the defense gives up a couple of TD's and three field goals. Final score is 23-13 Giants.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I expect Dobbs to be on a shorter leash this week....if the defense is balling again and he starts against the Giants the way he ended against Washington, they may make a move to Tune at halftime.
I wish!

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got no idea what to expect. Close L, eke out a W… get blown out? None of those outcomes would surprise me. Not a big believer in the Giants and it’s Just too early for me to know exactly what this team is.
I feel the exact same way. The only thing I can't see happening is the Cards blowing out the Giants.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the game. I had to sit in front of my computer and follow the game on Gamecast. But from reading the posts from people who did watch the game, I came away with the opinion that we wrecked ourselves. Are you saying that it wasn't as much poor play by our offense, but very good play by the Washington defense? And before people say both, which was the MORE important factor?
The Washington defense was far superior to the Cards’ offense. Surprisingly the Cards‘ defense dominated Washington. Despite all that the Cards still led after 3 quarters. They actually had a chance to win but the OC threw in the towel on the last drive. I understand having Dobbs win by throwing deeper was a long shot, but what did the Cards have to lose. I thought the OC settled for a close loss.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Giants are giggling like schoolgirls watching that Washington game

As for Dobbs - I imagine he's thinking about throwing deeper this week - I mean who wouldn't - and that might probably result in some interceptions

I'm just here for that angrybirds defense at this point. Let's get violent. Don't just gang tackle - birdgang tackle - I wanna see the QB poop his pants

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much difference between Jones and Howell, except one's rich.lol

Man I don't know about this game. I just don't know.

You must be registered for see images attach