New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/10/23-09/16/23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Josh Jones had a 43.7 PFF grade and had 2 penalties for the Texans on Sunday. Maybe trading him to the Texans was part of the master plan.
Eh I don't think PFF accounts for everything, to include the difficulty of the opposing player.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Yes. I'm pretty sure Daniel Jones with 54 NFL starts is better right now that Sam Howell with 3 NFL starts. There's a difference between not justifying the sixth overall pick in the NFL draft and maybe not as good as a former fifth round pick entering his second year.
Maybe. I mean if you remove his one outlier year, Daniel Jones is averaging 12 TDs per season.
He's way better. Cool that Jones is the worst highly paid QB in the league, but that's not what this conversation is about. You can have a legitimate debate about how much better Daniel Jones is than Derek Carr or Jared Goff. That's just a different conversation than whether Jones is better than Sam Howell.

There's a reason Washington paid Jacoby Brissett $8 million this year, and it's not because he's an amazing tutor.
I'm not disagreeing with the idea that Jones is better, but he is also a known quantity while Howell is not.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin