New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/10/23-09/16/23

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone hear on sports radio that justin jefferson would like to play with kyler? Heard on 910 am this morning

Id do whatever trade package it would take to get jefferson here be nuk 2.0!!! Maybe better

Than pass on caleb and take marvin harrison jr!! Be good potential anyway....

Also goooo cards vs giants :)
I would trade Murray for cousins in a heart beat

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
You guys are getting this all backwards. The rumors are the Vikings trade for Murray, not Jefferson coming to AZ. Cousins will be 36 next August and his contract voids after 2023 so the Vikings can walk away from Cousins after 2023. The Cardinals may already have a built in trading partner for Murray after 2023.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys are getting this all backwards. The rumors are the Vikings trade for Murray, not Jefferson coming to AZ. Cousins will be 36 next August and his contract voids after 2023 so the Vikings can walk away from Cousins after 2023. The Cardinals may already have a built in trading partner for Murray after 2023.
If that's the case, what do you think would be a reasonable return in a Murray trade? Multiple picks with at least a first rounder? Just curious what we'd get back.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half would be great

I don't know. Ticket prices have been dropping like crazy the last couple of days. I think even the Giants fans that usually travel pretty well are sitting this one out. You can find plenty of seats everywhere for this game if you want to go.

I'm watching prices and if they fall enough I might be tempted to go.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
If y'all think the 5.5 the Giants are favored by is bad, check out the early line on Dallas the following week. 10.5 pts favored.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don't know. Ticket prices have been dropping like crazy the last couple of days. I think even the Giants fans that usually travel pretty well are sitting this one out. You can find plenty of seats everywhere for this game if you want to go.

I'm watching prices and if they fall enough I might be tempted to go.
Then I think we'll see empty seats. I was just looking at the Giants depth chart and they look pretty bad after Saquon.

I can't imagine a single reason anyone would come to this game except sunk cost or they're on an attendance streak or something.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Then I think we'll see empty seats. I was just looking at the Giants depth chart and they look pretty bad after Saquon.

I can't imagine a single reason anyone would come to this game except sunk cost or they're on an attendance streak or something.
Giants fans usually travel well, but with their next game being in San Francisco I imagine most of them are waiting for that game.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see this as probably one of the last best chances for the Cardinals to get a win.

I think this game all comes down to who dominates in the trenches. I like the Cardinals OL vs the Giants DL better in this matchup compared to what they faced last week in Washington. I think it comes down the Giants OL vs the Cardinals DL. If the Cardinals noname DL can have another solid game this week, then I think there is a chance that the Cardinals can win this one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22