News for the week. 06/17/24-06/23/24

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
something I had not considered…

Wilson about MHJ

“He had a release the other day … and I’m like, ‘Bro, how’d you do that release?’ He was showing me how he did it. That’s sort of a real-life example with how I’m so open to learning from what was the best wide receiver in college football and now what I think will be one of the best receivers in the NFL.”

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
something I had not considered…

Wilson about MHJ

“He had a release the other day … and I’m like, ‘Bro, how’d you do that release?’ He was showing me how he did it. That’s sort of a real-life example with how I’m so open to learning from what was the best wide receiver in college football and now what I think will be one of the best receivers in the NFL.”
Michael Wilson 3rd round pick should be learning all he can from MHJ. He’s the third guy on the offense most-likely-to-get-replaced list.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Michael Wilson 3rd round pick should be learning all he can from MHJ. He’s the third guy on the offense most-likely-to-get-replaced list.
The question I have is where did MHJ learn that release, his dad, his college coaches, film study on whom or himself.

You would think that move would be a part of the WR trade and the ability to execute the release would be talent based.

What’s with the negative vibes on Wilson? I have my own thoughts about his ability to succeed in his current role but I don’t inject my thought every time I see his name mentioned. I got your feelings on him long ago…

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The question I have is where did MHJ learn that release, his dad, his college coaches, film study on whom or himself.

You would think that move would be a part of the WR trade and the ability to execute the move would be talent based.

What’s with the negative vibes on Wilson? I have my own thoughts about his ability to succeed in his current role but I don’t inject my thought every time I see his named mentioned. I got your feelings on him long ago…

And he's going to be proved massively wrong. Wilson is going to shine.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..