Not gonna catch Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
They are beating up the Eagles..No way the Cards can catch them especially if they go 3 games back. The Hawks just keep finding ways to win..the Cards are hit and miss...

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I know..it was 21-10 and Seattle was passing all over the place. It was very frustrating to watch. I must say Seattle has one hell of a passing attack...

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
21-17 at half.

Too bad Eagles were not able to punch it in from 1 yard line in 4 tries just before the half.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
the other problem is the eagles are fighting for that wild card spot as well. a win is huge for them also.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the other problem is the eagles are fighting for that wild card spot as well. a win is huge for them also.

yup, we pretty much screwed ourselves losing last week, to a conference opponent, no less.

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
Let the games be decided on the field, and please don't bury the Cards until they are dead. I know things don't look good for the Cards right now, but they are still in contention for both the division title and the wild card.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let the games be decided on the field, and please don't bury the Cards until they are dead. I know things don't look good for the Cards right now, but they are still in contention for both the division title and the wild card.

you'll have to forgive me as i'm just still so pissed about last week and all the bile that seemed to go away as the week went on instantly rose back into my mouth the second football started today.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I agree 100%. No one is buried in the NFC WC or division race outside of 2 divisons unless GB and Dal fall on their face. The only problem is there are so many teams alive in the WC. Minnesota, chicago are suddenly making a major push as well. Philly, Minn, chicago, wash, NY, Ari, N.O., is a Charlie foxtrot in the nfc WC race right now. Obviously the best outcome for the cards is to have sea lose today and beat them in sea. Of corse assuming the cards beat the browns today. That's where I agree with cheesebeef about last week. You've got to beat the teams you are supposed to beat.

freebyrd

Reaction score
cmon eagles they get one more shot with 138 left, this is ending like a cards game

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
I swear, the Seahawks might be the worst 8-4 team I've ever seen.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watch Seattle and learn guys. Nothing flashy, just week in and week out playing consitant. The cards have never put two consitant games back to back.... ever. That is a sign of weak coaches.

freebyrd

Reaction score
That is a sign of weak coaches.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
look they have their warts but they are a staff in their first year, and are a sure upgrade from denny don't you think?

If your old coach was real bad and your current coach is just bad yeah its an upgrade but so what? they are both bad.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Watch Seattle and learn guys. Nothing flashy, just week in and week out playing consitant. The cards have never put two consitant games back to back.... ever. That is a sign of weak coaches.

How true, the Hawks can pass or run depending on what the defense gives them and they rarely make mistakes.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How true, the Hawks can pass or run depending on what the defense gives them and they rarely make mistakes.

Yep. And the reason we've beaten them the last two times was due to some timely turnovers and sacks. These guys will not beat themselves next week. Honestly, I'm not sure how we can manage to make it close. I think we have to shorten the game as much as possible, and hope to make some big plays for scores on special teams and defense.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score

Laugh it up, Fuzzball. :)

I just don't see anything to separate this Seahawk team from the 5-7 or 6-6 teams around the league. The last three weeks you've got wins over the medicre Bears at home by a TD, the lousy Rams by 5 on a gift at the end, and the mediocre Eagles playing a backup QB who threw four INTs by only 4.

The only good win I see in the 8 is over the Bucs in week one. Beyond that I see a pretty average team that's played an easy schedule.

Reaction score
Laugh it up, Fuzzball. :)

I just don't see anything to separate this Seahawk team from the 5-7 or 6-6 teams around the league. The last three weeks you've got wins over the medicre Bears at home by a TD, the lousy Rams by 5 on a gift at the end, and the mediocre Eagles playing a backup QB who threw four INTs by only 4.

The only good win I see in the 8 is over the Bucs in week one. Beyond that I see a pretty average team that's played an easy schedule.

Hmm well what is the Giants record? who did they beat by less then a td today? Who did the eagles lose to by less then a td last week with that same back up qb? What does the margin of victory mean when your record is what gets you into the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.