Nuggets @ Suns 12-29-18

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Melton should not shoot unless there’s one second left on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Igors offense has gone through ayton before many times but he kept passing it out. This the 1st time he has been going aggressively like coaches have told him to

Or the first time he is doing what he needs to do despite the wrong message the coaches are communicating...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't like the Suns playing Ayton outside. It's almost like they forgot about him.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know Booker has the team record but the Suns have of had 3 NBA quality centers.

And that is why it was a no-brainer picking Ayton over Doncic. You don't get many opportunities to draft a 7-footer with his skills.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Too late on the timeout again

How do the nuggets get a wide open corner 3 after just saving the ball from out of bounds..

Should have called timeout after Ayton didnt touch the ball in the first 2 minutes of the quarter..

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Or the first time he is doing what he needs to do despite the wrong message the coaches are communicating...

What in the hell are you going on about? It is known that the coaches tell him to be aggressive. For whatever reason ayton goes through stretches where he is passive. Most times it is on the player, not the coaching staff.

Igor can't shoot it for him

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Too late on the timeout again

How do the nuggets get a wide open corner 3 after just saving the ball from out of bounds..

Should have called timeout after Ayton didnt touch the ball in the first 2 minutes of the quarter..

True to form, the Suns with yet another horrible start after halftime.

Igor Kokoskov just isn't intelligent and proactive enough to be an NBA head coach. He is too slow to everything.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Murray’s gonna score 50. His legs don’t look tired and he played last night in Denver.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What in the hell are you going on about? It is known that the coaches tell him to be aggressive. For whatever reason ayton goes through stretches where he is passive. Most times it is on the player, not the coaching staff.

Igor can't shoot it for him

Have you actually heard Igor try to speak? He can't communicate anything effectively enough for it to get through.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flagrant foul 1 on Booker.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And now you're making borderline racist comments. You're walking a very fine line

Not racist. The guy stumbles over every statement he makes. Try listening to him being interviewed. This isn't about race. It's about him and his poor communication skills.

Frankly, from where I stand it would be racist NOT to call out his communication deficiencies just because he is European...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The language criticism is about prejudice.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
The play speaks for itself, in my opinion. Ayton has never been one to defy coaches.

There are articles mentioning the coaches telling him to be aggressive. He doesn't always do that because he misreads the situation.

Hes still learning the game. Some of it is just a learning process

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Nuggets 90 - Suns 78

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Solid quarter but why did Ayton only get 3 touches?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
There are articles mentioning the coaches telling him to be aggressive. He doesn't always do that because he misreads the situation.

Hes still learning the game. Some of it is just a learning process

all the plays where ayton is getting the ball on top of the key and passes it off are clearly by design