Nuggets @ Suns 12-29-18

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Solid quarter but why did Ayton only get 3 touches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because they always do this, he'll have a monster quarter and then it's like they say "hey let's try and get everyone else going now so they don't feel left out"

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Good grief. Really??

Really. There is no excuse for that.

You can criticize his coaching style and some of the moves he makes and I'll accept it. I may argue but I'll accept it.

"He don't speak good cause hes a foreigner and shouldn't be a coach" is not a good argument and is unacceptable

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

You can criticize his coaching style and some of the moves he makes and I'll accept it. I may argue but I'll accept it.

"He don't speak good cause hes a foreigner and shouldn't be a coach" is not a good argument and is unacceptable

Show me where he posted that and I’ll agree with you.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Igor should have called timeout right after this team let Murray get another clean 3.

How stubborn is Igor that he still has not made an adjustment?

When we play other teams they often put a defender straight on Booker. We on the other hand? Just keep losing Murray on the perimeter.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Communication is now racist lol I've been screaming since I first saw him coach that he can't talk to officials and totally lacks communication skills. Has he ever had a T? Defended his players? Questioning communication because of language is not racist. Good god

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attacking someone about their language (accent) is being prejudice especially when they are quite understandable.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Look, I don’t agree with him that Igor can’t communicate, but nowhere did he say anything about his race or nationality.

Their are people of every race that are not very understandable when speaking their second language.

This rush to call everyone a racist by some people really irritates me.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have too many defensive lapses.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just think he's to freaking passive no emotion. Is it because language? I don't know. It's really irritating though

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are trying to make a late run. They still trail by 11.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So far if you think Koko is horrible you get called troll and borderline racist. Good times on the Suns board

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. They called a foul on Murray.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Look, I don’t agree with him that Igor can’t communicate, but nowhere did he say anything about his race or nationality.

Their are people of every race that are not very understandable when speaking their second language.

This rush to call everyone a racist by some people really irritates me.

There have been no complaints from players regarding a language issue. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

In fact hes been very highly regarded in the league for over a decade for helping players develop.

So when someone complains about language issues due to how they speak during a press conference, it reeks of something else

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Murray sells 50 and now he’s forcing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk