OT: LIAC: The most tortured fan in pro Sports!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
If being a Cardinals fan weren't hard enough, I am also a fan of the Golden State Warriors, or as I like to call them: The Cardinals of the NBA.

Here is an exerpt from a poster on the Warriors board that sounds just like us over here...

Worst. Game. Ever. That's it. The Warriors are done for this season. This team just can't play. Even last night, when they won, they looked like ****. This damned franchise has been crapping the bed for over a decade, and we sit here, like fools, expecting something to be different, but it never is. Everything about this team right now makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe we're gonna have to watch the ****ing lottery drawing with some sort of vested interest yet again.

1-11 from the line in the first ****ing quarter? You gotta be kidding me! Yeah, this team is a reall small-ball, run and gun machine! 41 points in the first half! Blow this ****er to smitherines. Baron - GONE. Dunleavy, Murph, Cabardkabaga, Pietrus and all the other fools we just got - Gone. Monta, Ike, JRich and Biedrins can stick around if they want. Maybe Mully can tap into his 'I'm an ass-clown' mana pool and pull a few more brilliant contracts out of his ass.

----Go Warriors!----

Sound familiar?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Crapping the bed for over a decade? Nah, make it a century and it's the cardinals. They've got nuttin on us.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got nothing on me.

Im a Cards fan and a Cubs fan. In fact nobody has anything on me.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
I haven't payed attention to the nba since I was like 12...

<stupid>It's funny, back then, my favorite player was Larry Johnson of the Charlotte Hornets...

Now I'm a big fan (obviously) of Larry Johnson of the KC Chiefs.

It's almost like it was destiny!

</stupid>

Anyway, yeah, the Golden State Warriors are doomed to suck every year.

At least the Cardinals are fun to watch most of the time. The Warriors can't even claim that.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Warriors: 1975. Rick Barry. 'Nuff said.

Me? I've been a Pacers fan since the ABA days, and until the 1999-2000 season, I could have made a case for extreme patheticness.

The Cubs? I guess the one thing Cubs fans have over AZ Cardinals fans is the fact that there are so many of them. When the Cubs lose year after year, at least there a whole legion of fans to share in the collective misery. "Lovable losers" and all that.

With the Cardinals, I have always felt like an island onto myself; if it were not for this board, I would probably still feel that way.

I went to Pariah's house to watch the Cards at St. Louis game last season; it was really weird for me to watch a Cards game with another Cards fan.

I was the only Cardinals fan in my school growing up in Indiana in the '70s...I HATED going to school on Mondays after another inevitable Cardinals defeat...

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Warriors have had some talent and winning teams in recent history and have had playoff success, far from the Cards, There not even in the same camp. Now maybe a bucks fan or a Atlanta hawks fan of the past decade could feel the misery. Warriors will make the playoffs this year, they just choked last season.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Warriors have had some talent and winning teams in recent history and have had playoff success, far from the Cards, There not even in the same camp. Now maybe a bucks fan or a Atlanta hawks fan of the past decade could feel the misery. Warriors will make the playoffs this year, they just choked last season.
Since I can remember watching sports, the Warriors have only made the playoffs 5 times and lost in the 1st round in all but one.

And since 1981 have a combined winning percentage around .400 i believe..

chickenhead

Reaction score
I had a pretty pathetic run for a while, being a hardcore Cardinals fan and Expos fan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05