OT: other games 10-13-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn I could have had Allgier this morning but I had picked up D Pierce in case Mixon couldn't play(again). Mixon played and did great, but I wound up only having Mixon and Conner at RB, Allgier went over 100 with a TD.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching Higgins snag 2 balls off line and get YAC and then I see our guys and I'm jealous.

Just in our game watching their Wr's turn screens into good gains the whole game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
wow that's crazy how the Pittsburgh fans just completely took over the LV stadium. Wow!
not surprised. Probably not the same percentage, but there were a lot of Lions fans at AT&T stadium today. there are not too many true home stadiums in the league anymore. AT&T stadium is a joke. it's really just a destination for the visiting fan base to check off. my father in law buys season tickets just to sell them, he's not a cowboys fan.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Poor Lorenzo's in his bathroom with his 2nd 5th of whiskey lol
nah I went to work out lol. I knew they were going to get blown out. my cat is also at the Vet and there was a chance that I would have had to drive to pick him up. otherwise yeah I would have had a drink or two.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The most embarrassing Cowboys loss in a long time has me feeling great.
yeah and it was definitely a revenge game for the lions. they thought they got screwed in the last game, although I think Dan Campbell is the one that screwed up like he did against SF. honestly I was far more embarrassed after their loss to GB in last year's playoffs. GB was the worst wild card team to make the playoffs, and that game was over at halftime. the cowboys were exposed in that game and all they did in the offseason was downgrade. Mike McCarthy should have been fired after that game and Dak should have been in the final year of his contract proving that he can improve with a new coach.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22