Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
All is well! Kyler had a 97 QBR. Nothing to see here. [ignore the 13pts]. Move along! All is well!

He didn't have a 97 QBR.

He had a 97.7 efficiency rating.

His QBR was a more pedestrian 55.8

But who played better than Murray on offense today though Ouchie? McBride maybe? PJJ? Not Conner. Not Dortch.

K1 didn't take a sack despite ***** pass pro, didn't turn it over, and completed almost 70% of his passes with no true WR1 on the field.

You get that Ouchie right? You get that we don't have a WR1 on the team right now and how that might affect a QBs play?

Isn't it weird how in 2020 when Dhop joined the team Murray all of sudden became a much more prolific passer?

Be patient please my friend. MHJ will get there and then the offense will be better.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Petzing has to find a way to use Murray's legs.

Did not do enough again today.

If the defense is playing contain on the outside, then they have to run some QB draws. It's a little more dangerous to Murray , but with our WR1 struggling, we desperately need production.

Plus it juices the run game for the RBs and slows down the pass rush too.

DP, if you want to stay employed, you better find a way man.

Kyler doesn’t WANT to run. He’s said numerous times that he doesn’t NEED to run. Ppl criticized Kliff for the same thing meanwhile Jayden Daniels is on pace for 175 rushing attempts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didn't have a 97 QBR.

But who played better than Murray on offense today though Ouchie? McBride maybe? PJJ? Not Conner. Not Dortch. [

K1 didn't take a sack despite ***** pass pro, didn't turn it over, and completed almost 70% of his passes with no true WR1 on the field.

You get that Ouchie right? You get that we don't have a WR1 on the team right now and how that might affect a QBs play?

Isn't it weird how in 2020 when Dhop joined the team Murray all of sudden became a much more prolific passer?

You mean until he STUNK down the stretch in 2020… and down the stretch in 2021.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He didn't have a 97 QBR.

But who played better than Murray on offense today though Ouchie? McBride maybe? PJJ? Not Conner. Not Dortch.

Be patient please my friend. MHJ will get there and then the offense will be better.
I’m not blaming today on kyler just pointing out how these ratings don’t tell the story people here claim it does.

Everyone was at fault today. This was truly a full team effort (I’ll give mcbride a break).