OT: other games 10-13-24

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah and it was definitely a revenge game for the lions. they thought they got screwed in the last game, although I think Dan Campbell is the one that screwed up like he did against SF. honestly I was far more embarrassed after their loss to GB in last year's playoffs. GB was the worst wild card team to make the playoffs, and that game was over at halftime. the cowboys were exposed in that game and all they did in the offseason was downgrade. Mike McCarthy should have been fired after that game and Dak should have been in the final year of his contract proving that he can improve with a new coach.
It almost seemed like the Lions were trying to embarrass the Cowboys, I wasn’t sure where that stemmed from.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It almost seemed like the Lions were trying to embarrass the Cowboys, I wasn’t sure where that stemmed from.
it's from last year's late season lions/cowboys game where the lions tried a trick pass play on a 2 point conversion with an OL'man that got called back because the refs did not allow him to be an eligible receiver. mind you dan Campbell was opting to go for 2 to win the game instead of kicking the extra point to tie the game. then after their 5 yard penalty dan Campbell went for 2 again from the 7 yard line and they did not convert and lost the game. it was a game that factored into Detroit not getting home field advantage in the playoffs, and dan Campbell made some dumb decisions to go for it in the NFC title game that they lost.

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jayden Daniels is awesome, but Caleb probably has the most favorable spot for a rookie QB ever.

Not even counting the weapons on offense, the man has a championship-defense in his rookie year.

Jayden will have the better stats me-think, but Caleb probably be more successful win-wise.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Jayden Daniels is awesome, but Caleb probably has the most favorable spot for a rookie QB ever.

Not even counting the weapons on offense, the man has a championship-defense in his rookie year.

Jayden will have the better stats me-think, but Caleb probably be more successful win-wise.

His offensive surrounding/coaching isn’t superior to ours. Defensively is pretty significant though. Caleb has always been a taller Kyler.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His offensive surrounding/coaching isn’t superior to ours. Defensively is pretty significant though. Caleb has always been a taller Kyler.
I was comparing Caleb vs Jayden though. I don’t know why you brought up Kyler tbh.