Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-14-2021

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Apparently the Niners are toast and the Panthers have a much better defense where one's second team cannot beat them. No starting QB, #1 WR or starting RB. I know, I know no excuses but does not really feel like one because I can explain this arse kicking

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Completely embarrassing game by the Cards as they're down 23-0 at the half. :rolleyes:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To top it all off, Gonzalez has kicked a 48 & 49 yard FG. Go figure that, it was an automatic miss for us last season. We just can't beat the Panthers.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am 181 out of 5000 entries in DFS and I have Ertz and Conner. Dudes you are costing me 10 grand

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe this cools down the BS Vance head coach talk! Dude can’t come up with an effective defense to stop one ******* guy? So stupid this defense will be the reason if this team doesn’t go deep into the playoffs! When you know your starting QB is out you need to be ready to play on D and this has been the biggest disgrace in a long time!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Maybe this cools down the BS Vance head coach talk! Dude can’t come up with an effective defense to stop one ******* guy? So stupid this defense will be the reason if this team doesn’t go deep into the playoffs! When you know your starting QB is out you need to be ready to play on D and this has been the biggest disgrace in a long time!
Wow. Defense has been top 5 all year and one game where the whole team has been flat and the defense now sucks and so does Vance?...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We lost this game before it started. Calls during the game don't matter as I see it. No coaching decision or call during the game was going to save us. Even the coaches are zombie like for the most part.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam reaction like he won the SB.

Why not

The Cardinals should clear the bench until they find some players that want to play. Let's see why Streveler is the third QB.
It would be a great game to find out why Isabella is on the roster as well. Too bad he is not active.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It's both.

I got spoiled by Murray's elite ball placement. Colt can't make those throws / plays. It's not his fault he isn't Kyler ******* Murray

Also the defense has been absolute crap and the other offensive players have been worthless.
Colt has been hot garbage. Which he always has been and always will be in the NFL. Last week was an outlier against a team playing awful and shooting themselves in the foot.

Our defensive capitulation and idiotic head coaching and overall lackadaisical attitude is also garbage. Colt is Mr. Garbage, however, because he has done zilch as the quarterback to stop the rot--in fact, he began then perpetuated the rot.

Let him sit on the bench and be an aged advisor to our young stud QB and that is his role. As a backup QB, he was never going to come in and lead us to victory after victory. He had a career game last week. That's not the norm and he sucks--that IS the norm. He's a never has been.

Now we need KM to stop being made of papier-mâché and not ruin another season for us through fragility. I'm not saying he's done that this season--yet--but he's in danger of being a very good never was if he gets hurt and costs his team every season.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You cant even be too upset...they have zero urgency out there. Dudes are just going through the motions. The one thing they needed to do was match the energy Carolina was inevitably going to come out with and they failed miserably from the get go. That's how you knew it was over.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It’s my fault. I wore this cap to the game.

Attachments

• 53BD1B26-2614-4588-8FA0-D7F9BA03D620.jpeg
    53BD1B26-2614-4588-8FA0-D7F9BA03D620.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 5

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get the Cam hate all.

He walked in and scored 2 TDs. Yelling he is back is pretty obvious