Phoenix @ Denver - Game Thread - Monday Feb. 5, 2007 - 6:00 pm

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Much better job rebounding the ball by the Suns! Amare is carrying this team right now.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
up 81-79 at the end of the third going to be a Amare vs Anthony match in the 4th qtr LETS GO SUNS

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Suns are looking like a very average team these days.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Bruised right shoulder. Looks like he has had this problem for sometime and may have aggravated it today. Was favoring it quite a bit in the first half and appeared to be in pain.

And the duration for which he will be out?????? Anyone????? I can't watch the game, and heard about Nash, sort of freaking out...could really use some info about the whole injury...

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Suns are looking like a very average team these days.

:confused:

They just got off a 17 game winning streak and beat the Spurs on Thursday night. Yes, they've lost 2 of 3, but every team no matter how talented will go through a point where they lose 2 of 3.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
And the duration for which he will be out?????? Anyone????? I can't watch the game, and heard about Nash, sort of freaking out...could really use some info about the whole injury...
Not much known yet. Out in the 2nd half, that's all known.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope it isnt a serious injury but this could be a blessing in disguise because Nash does need a few days of rest and now we will be forced to let the bench players play some.

mribnik

Reaction score

I'm not watching, but it's not like he's going to be out for a lot of time. I think it's a good thing either way. He gets a lot of rest and this team will learn to play better without him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
damn nice to see the suns playing with energy now Amare is on fire right now on both ends of the court

damo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not watching, but it's not like he's going to be out for a lot of time. I think it's a good thing either way. He gets a lot of rest and this team will learn to play better without him.

i hope they do, but it'd mean nash probably wouldn't get mvp.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
:confused:

They just got off a 17 game winning streak and beat the Spurs on Thursday night. Yes, they've lost 2 of 3, but every team no matter how talented will go through a point where they lose 2 of 3.

Tell that to Dallas

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
9 point lead down to 5. With Amare on the bench, Banks thinks he can shoot over anyone, and just missed on two consecutive possessions.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good to have Amare back :) what a huge basket 103-95 2 min left

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope Nash is ok.

Glad to see the offense is doing well despite his injury. You never want to see Nash hurt, but maybe this will help other guys pick up their game even more.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash has been playing with a hurt shoulder. I think he might sit for a game.