Phoenix @ Denver - Game Thread - Monday Feb. 5, 2007 - 6:00 pm

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
so Amare is going off and Bell is launching threes? this team is stupid man, good thing they have talent.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hopefully, Nash will sit out tomorrow nights game against Portland.We should be able to handle them

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
why shoot 3's when your up by seven all we need are regular baskets just give it to amare he is making everything right now

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so Amare is going off and Bell is launching threes? this team is stupid man, good thing they have talent.

I understand wanting to go for the throat but your right, they should go to Amare every single time down the stretch.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
why shoot 3's when your up by seven all we need are regular baskets just give it to amare he is making everything right now

Because some of the players can't accept that they have a dominating bigman. Raja acts like a highschool girl with his obession with threes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and thats your ball game good win by the suns without nash and Amare just had a awsome game.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why this team cant play solid defense for 4 quarters?

They do this all the time ive noticed. Play horrible in teh 1st half, then settle down in the 2nd. Im glad they do actually make an effort, but if they played some in the 1st half of ball games, they would make things alot easier on themselves.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why this team cant play solid defense for 4 quarters?

If they did, they wouldnt lose a single game.

That's the NBA. Show me a team that can play solid defense for 4 qrts and I will show you a team that can't score.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wel....I guess im happy we won. Better than a loss

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Just a great win, I mean it really shows that we can fight in this kind of scrappy game w/o Nash, which is good, though I don't recommend that happening too much. Feels good to know other players can carry this team besides the MVP.

mribnik

Reaction score
For anyone watching, how did Amare get his points? Did he post up? Drive from the elbow? Did he create for himself or was he set up by teammates? It's great to see him dominate a game without Nash.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
That's the NBA. Show me a team that can play solid defense for 4 qrts and I will show you a team that can't score.

Well, Im talking play any Defense in the 1st half. The last several games they havnt played very much at all early.

Obviously in basketball you arent going to stop the other team all the time.

Im not really trying to complain, but this team is capable of playing more consistent D. Which would make them even more lethal.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Could that be that with Nash out we played much better defense to win it?

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
2-4 free throws so far. And we let Denver score at will. Not a good way to close out a game.

cly2tw

Reaction score
What was on Marion's mind to foul Anthony on the last play? Ony one possion game now!