Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
leave o'neal out, he is the reason we were losing this, he is the only way we lose this.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I find it amusing all hell breaks lose when they are down 9 and then its the complete opposite when they take the lead.

I didn't literally mean Shaq was balling. He has been quick out there with some nice moves, he just hasn't been able to finish. Rarely does he not finish for an entire game.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
if we win this desite shaq being 5-14 FT and nash playing horribly,i ll have high hopes to win the rest 2 games against the spurs

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe y'all are actually getting this excited... eh, actually, I won't begrudge you guys. I wish I could be excited watching this right now. I just think this is gonna be the last kick in the nuts.

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
I find it amusing all hell breaks lose when they are down 9 and then its the complete opposite when they take the lead.

I didn't literally mean Shaq was balling. He has been quick out there with some nice moves, he just hasn't been able to finish. Rarely does he not finish for an entire game.
I find it amusing that we make a run when Shaq is on the bench.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score

shaq?quick?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pop is a master at drawing up plays out of a time out!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that's the first time I've ever seen Oberto make an actual basketball move.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score

no andrew shaq is playing like crap, he is the only reason the suns are not up by 10. Get over it, O'neil is a liability.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
I can't believe y'all are actually getting this excited... eh, actually, I won't begrudge you guys. I wish I could be excited watching this right now. I just think this is gonna be the last kick in the nuts.

I will be a bitter and miserable man if this happens.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
diaw has to be starter of this team if he keeps playing like this

A couple years ago Diaw was a starter when Amare was out and played so great he got a big contract. Since then he's been a backup and sucked. Now that he's getting starter minutes again he's looking like $10M Boris. I say make him a full time starter.