Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
when did i say anything about the lakers sweeping the nuggets..i'm just watching the game..if i'm not telling the truth call me out on it..don't try to use my support for another team to disregard my valid points.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nash's defense is just BEYOND pathetic. Falling down on the KT pick, not even getting a hand up on Yudoka.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
i'm not the only one in this forum calling out nash on his defense..so stop using the fact that i'm a lakers fan against me when i'm just pointing out what i see. it isn't anything anyone else on this forum doesn't do.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Take Shaq out, I rather lose than watch this hack a shaq crap.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
i'm not the only one in this forum calling out nash on his defense..so stop using the fact that i'm a lakers fan against me when i'm just pointing out what i see. it isn't anything anyone else on this forum doesn't do.

dude ****

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
****!
There's an important ball game going on here. You can troll all summer if you want.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
We actually seem to be playing better than the Spurs, but Shaq not being able to knock down free throws is killing us.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
its a miracle we are still in this game.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Spurs foul Shaq every time down the floor and manage to stay out of foul trouble. That sucks. On a slightly related note, I guess KT can help a team toward a championship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05