Pistons at Suns, 12:30 PM MST on ABC

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Grant Hill is 0-6 from the field. Barbosa is nowhere to be found.. Nash needs to do more on offense as well.. WHERE ARE OUR SUPPOSED LETHAL SCORERS?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Good T.O. from Saunders to stop our momentum.
Must be nice for Piston fans.

seriously. i wonder what that's like....to stop a run before halftime with a simple timeout.

as i said earlier, game over. we may make it to the finals, but if we meet the pistons we're done in 5 games.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Now there is Shaq's first terrible game.

i dont think dantoni is putting shaq in position to be affective.

WHY IN THE WORLD IS SHAQ PUTTING THE BALL ON THE FLOOR ABOVE THE FT LINE... its ridiculous, its not his fault its what hes been told to do. dantoni needs to adjust the offense to shaq not the other way around... he cannot function in the old suns style.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
seriously. i wonder what that's like....to stop a run before halftime with a simple timeout.

as i said earlier, game over. we may make it to the finals, but if we meet the pistons we're done in 5 games.

We wont make it to the Finals so we dont have to worry about the Pistons. This team is completely lost

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
They've still got a half to redeem themselves.

I'd like to see this team get back in transition instead of standing there whining about being hacked (oh, and they have been getting hacked). Yes, Steve Nash, we know you got raked across the arms and that it's now being trumped up as a "good defensive play" by Tayshaun Prince and a turnover for you. Heck, it looked even worse on the replay. But for a speedy player like you to get beaten back is ridiculous.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
yep, game over. 13-0 run with no timeout?

Brilliance on D'Antoni's part....yet when were on a momentum, Saunders calls a T.O and now swings it to Detroit's side with an 18pt lead before the half. Good job D'Antoni!!!!!!!
:bang:

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
The halftime analysts are ruh-ruh-ruh-ruh ********.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
What I want to know is...why are there so many gawd dang Detroit fans cheering in Phx....anytime something bad happens to the suns, you don't know if it's the home court fan cheering for something good, or the opposing side cheering for something bad.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is pathetic down 59-41 at the half. Horrible offense, poor defense, too many 2nd chance pts.

Suns shooting 39%, Pistons 51% with 4/7 3 pointers.

The Pistons have 15 fast break pistions at the half...sheesh.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

gimme a break man. its going to take more than 3 games to get shaq "the big kink" worked into our offense... i believe it WILL work but its up to dantoni and his abillity to tweak the offense.

the only reason we won against the celtics is because they had such a horrible shooting night, we really had no buisness winning that game even with our rebounding edge.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
Ah, Bill Walton there to reliably stick the dagger in the gut after just one half of basketball.

Suns win? "I <3 Shaq."

Suns play one bad half? "This is why the Shaq trade was a bad move..."

Duplicitous, Bullwinkle-voiced joker.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
It's shooting percentage. You know we got problems when Amare is our best scorer. The Pistons have almost 60 pt's at the half.. That's defense. It's not SHAQ, it's the guards and small forward. They can't guard these guys..

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
our offense looks like crap. i can't believe how much everyone just stands around. if you are gonna stand around atleast get the ball in the post. jeesh.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any team that makes it to the finals in the west will not have a easy time winning the championship trying to beat boston or detriot their very good teams

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
Hey HooverDam, is that you on Somethingawful?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05