Pistons at Suns, 12:30 PM MST on ABC

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
No i don't know that actually. Amare is our leading scorer.
The SUNS look like they're still sleeping.
  • Leandro.
  • Raja
  • Hill
  • Nash
All need to score. If they don't start knocking down shots this game is over. Now, the Pistons are one of if not the best team in the league when their shooting like this. So if we get killed, just forget it and move on. Get better.. Get Brent Barry if they REALLY think it will help with scoring.

I'll never understand why we let guys like Joe Johnson go.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns never play well in day games. I have no idea why.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
gimme a break man. its going to take more than 3 games to get shaq "the big kink" worked into our offense... i believe it WILL work but its up to dantoni and his abillity to tweak the offense.

the only reason we won against the celtics is because they had such a horrible shooting night, we really had no buisness winning that game even with our rebounding edge.

so i take it you have some reason to believe that we will beat the pistons in a 7 game series though they kick us around any time we play them? they out coach us, out hustle us, and even out fastbreak us. how could we beat them? we better hope that cleveland beats them again.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
  • Leandro.
  • Raja
  • Hill
  • Nash
All need to score. If they don't start knocking down shots this game is over. Now, the Pistons are one of if not the best team in the league when their shooting like this. So if we get killed, just forget it and move on. Get better.. Get Brent Barry if they REALLY think it will help with scoring.

I'll never understand why we let guys like Joe Johnson go.

since we're all becoming grammar nazis, it should be they're.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
come on suns lets start the 2nd half on a good note pleaase we can still get back in this

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man wtf bell can you hit more then 1 shot a game latly come on ugh

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pistons with a plethora of quality young players. Kinda like the Suns would look like with Rajon Rondo and Iggy.

We need another shooter. The Pistons are just shooting very well. The Suns are not. Too many turnovers for Nash.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
okay nash just has to take over now other guys cant do crap now

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
so i take it you have some reason to believe that we will beat the pistons in a 7 game series though they kick us around any time we play them? they out coach us, out hustle us, and even out fastbreak us. how could we beat them? we better hope that cleveland beats them again.

i have a reason to believe you should wait and see how we are 20 games from now not 3 games after shaq comes off the injured list after not playing for a month and HOPEFULLY the suns will have made some adjustments to how they can play around shaq.

yea this team right now cant beat the pistons in a 7 game series but this team that plays them (if we make it that far) will be dramatically different.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sigh..where's the transition defense?

Nash just can't get calls.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Their just getting obliterated out there. It makes me laugh that Walton (Ugly ****) thinks it has something to do with Shaq.. lol. This has everything to do with the Pistons having scorers.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
my god this is horrible I can't even watch anymore of this game we can't hit anything

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
At this point I honestly wish we could just forfeit and end the game. This is terrible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05