Prediction time: Cardinals vs 49ers

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals 24 - 17, for all the talk of how bad the Niners are, they are still an NFL team.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards 28

49ers 14

Close game but the cards pull away in the 2nd half :)

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
abomb said:
Cardinals 24 - 17, for all the talk of how bad the Niners are, they are still an NFL team.
Ditto..honestly how many times have the Cards blown out an opponent? Not often.....I see a W but it'll be close..

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Hope we look good, but we gotta win! regardless of the score.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
33-17 I think this ones a rout. New stadium and sellout crowd to go with potent offense equals a big win for the Cards!

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
Cardinals 31
49ers 20

The 49ers had the worst passing defense last year, the Cards have one of the top passing offenses, not a lot has changed. We couldnt ask for a better opponent to play in week 1.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
Screw the score...just win...PLEASE!!!

same score...but for those of you who have "other" interests in the score let all your wishes come true too!!

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards 27
49ers 10

:koolaid:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank the NFL that we play the 49ers opening day.

With a reshuffled OL AGAIN. We needed all the help we can get. The 49ers are no pushovers (That's why they play the games). Look at what they did to the Rams last year on opening day (Every Ram fan in the world thought that this was a gimmie and they all were in for a shock). I sure hope the Cardinals don't take them lightly or we could all be in for a rude awakening.

Look for the 49ers to pound Gore consistantly against the Cardinals defense and test our weakness at stopping the run. If they are sucessful, they will be able to control the clock and keep our offense off the field.

Also with the new changes on the Cardinals OL look for the penalties to increase. This will most likey end up killing a lot of drives and forcing the Cardinals to use Rackers to score their points again.

I think the Cardinals win but it won't be pretty.

Cardinals 23

49ers 16

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Niners fans even think that they are getting crushed! But I honestly expect a letdown to a terrible team. We will make Gore look like an All Pro and the Niners will pull defensive stops out of a magicians hat.

Niners 24, Cards 17

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=28417&start=45

Can anybody record this game for me BTW. I will pay postage and another other costs. I'm gonna be in Grafenwoehr for a week...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Krangthebrain said:
The Niners fans even think that they are getting crushed! But I honestly expect a letdown to a terrible team. We will make Gore look like an All Pro and the Niners will pull defensive stops out of a magicians hat.
I could see this in the away SF game, but I don't think we're in for a let down in the home opener.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05