Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Undisciplined play at the end. Penalties cost us an automatic win.
Don’t forget coaching, yes it does matter.

Who the hell runs a slot DB blitz from the 37 yard line on 3rd & 10, leaving 3 WRs on 2 way off DBs playing zone & zero timeouts left by the offense? Pitiful situational football imo.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
And opposing teams' kickers are now 96 for 96 in game-winning field goals against the Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals.

F you pottsville.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And opposing teams' kickers are now 96 for 96 in game-winning field goals against the Chicago/St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals.

F you pottsville.
Nope, although it might feel that way. :p Just off the top of my head, I recall Dan Bailey, Steven Hauschka, Stephen Gostkowski, and Sebastian Janikowski missing game-winning field goals against the Cards. :) In Hauschka's case, his team didn't lose, they tied.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nope, although it might feel that way. :p Just off the top of my head, I recall Dan Bailey, Steven Hauschka, Stephen Gostkowski, and Sebastian Janikowski missing game-winning field goals against the Cards. :) In Hauschka's case, his team didn't lose, they tied.
Where the hell do all of these fake stats keep coming from that board members are posting? I refuse to believe that Russia has any interest in the Arizona Cardinals.